Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The truth is in the writing.. "are breed is defintely misunderstood"

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:25 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 279 Total Views

http://www.dogbitelaw.com/Dog%20Attacks%201982%20to%202006%20Clifton.pdf

WOULD YOU believe that GREAT danes account for more attackes then Dobies???

And there not even on the breed to watch list..

Danielle

Mom to Kylei, 10-18-02, Kaden 10-10-04, Korey 10-17-06 & Korbin 10-30-08

I'm a Christian, PRO LIFE, Breast-feeding, Delay vaccinating, Baby wearing, Co-sleeping, Natural Birthing Mommy!

Dani41780. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hms1223
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:50 PM

The worst offenders are the little breeds.  I have been a trainer for 11 years.  I HATE when a Jack Russel, Daschund, Chihuaha, or any of these new "designer" things walk into class.  I will take the ex-dog fighting pitt or rottie any day over one of them!

I have one scar in 11 years from being bit....it was a 3 pound silky terrier that had possession issues over paper products and decided after trading several times during a lesson that this time he would just nail me without warning saying screw the cookie!

Hate em!  All of em!!

Doodlebug70
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Quoting hms1223:

The worst offenders are the little breeds.  I have been a trainer for 11 years.  I HATE when a Jack Russel, Daschund, Chihuaha, or any of these new "designer" things walk into class.  I will take the ex-dog fighting pitt or rottie any day over one of them!

I have one scar in 11 years from being bit....it was a 3 pound silky terrier that had possession issues over paper products and decided after trading several times during a lesson that this time he would just nail me without warning saying screw the cookie!

Hate em!  All of em!!

I hear ya! I was bite twice by two different Dachsunds! No way will I ever own one of those tiny butts!

Blueliner
by Group Owner on Apr. 11, 2009 at 3:53 AM

That's funny... I train dogs and the worst bite I ever had was from a Dachshund too!

hms1223
by Member on Apr. 11, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Quoting Blueliner:

That's funny... I train dogs and the worst bite I ever had was from a Dachshund too!

See!!!  They are evil little buggers!!! 

hehehe talk about breed predjuice!  I just hate the way they don't warn but strike out instead.  And the owners are just as bad because they think that just because they can pick them up that they don't need to train them!  Just annoying!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)