Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

So glad I found this group. I am a 23 y/o SAHM of two girls. Ages 4 & 2. I moved to Ohio about 3 years ago. I am originally from Georgia so as you can imagine- all of my family still lives there. I am married to a very hardworking husband who works ALOT. So therefore we don't go out much! Looking for some people to connect with!

My interests are: Antiques, Decorating, Organizing, Reading, Surfing the web, cooking & baking, fashion, reality tv, american history, gardening & much more.

Hope to make some friends here!!

Christi

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mom22gr8boys
by on Jan. 29, 2009 at 1:51 PM

hi christie..i am 32 years old..i have two boys.they are 2 and 3..i have been married for almost five years..we dont have any family nearby either except for my dad.my husband is a store manager at a retail store.he is diabetic and like i just made a post about..i cant get him to eat right and it is driving me bonkers..i have beena sahm for a little over a year and i love it..

katamike
by Group Owner on Feb. 18, 2009 at 11:17 PM

welcome! im so glad you found this group! hope you have good luck finding some new friends! btw, im danielle, im 22, have two little kids, who make me wanna pull my hair out.. lol .... sometimes... anywho, i like sewing, reading, surfing the web, all that good stuff, cooking and whatnot, wanna know anything else just ask !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)