Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY SON CALLED ME A BITCH

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2009 at 3:40 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 6094 Total Views

OK LET ME START OFF BY SAYING I AM A VERY STRICT GO BY THE RULES OR ELSE MOM.  MY OLDEST SON IS 13 AND  AT THAT AGE WHERE I WANT TO HANG HIM BY HIS TOES OFF A BRIDGE SOMETIMES.  BUT LOVE HIM AND DON'T.  LAST NIGHT ALL 4 KIDS CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL  ALL RILED UP HAD ISSUES  WITH HJOMEWORK DIDN;T WANT TO DO THEIR CHORES.  SO AT DINNER I SAID OK SINCE WE HAD A HARD AFTERNOON OF NOT LISTENING NO TV FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT YOU CAN READ BOOKS PLAY GAMEBOYS OR  HANG OUT IN YOUR ROOM.  WELL MY 13 YEAR OLD MUMMBLES UNDER HIS BREATH YOU BITCH.  tHINKING I COUOLDN'T HEAR HIM!!!  wtf wtf wtf!!!   SO TODAY HE IS GROUNDED FROM EVERYTHING EVEN HIS BASEBALL GAME   HE IS TO GO TO HIS ROOM AND SIT UNTIL CHORES THEN DINNER AND GO SIT AGAIN IM NOT PUTTING UP WITH DISRESPECT.  hE THINKS I AM A BITCH I'LL SHOW HIM A BITCH! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  ANYONE WANT A 13 YEAR OLD?

by on Oct. 22, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jin267
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Wow, I am sorry your son said such a thing to you. Boy I think I would have flipped.  I have one 15 yr old boy and one 14 yr old girl, as far as I know they have never said anything like that.. If they did I would be doing the same thing as you!!! Good Luck, we all need it when it comes to kids, lol!!

2trying2be3
by on Oct. 24, 2009 at 1:16 AM

Send him over here I can show him a real bitch and let him listen to my daughter scream over and over.Plus I have plenty of chores he can do here and I am no light hand when it comes to punishments.

Jensmom1962
by on Oct. 25, 2009 at 11:50 AM

I AM SO SORRY THAT YOUR SON FELL INTO THE "TEENAGER TRAP"  WHERE HE THINKS HE IS SUPPOSE TO TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT AND THINKS IT'S COOL - PROBABLY BECAUSE HE AND ALL HIS BUDDIES HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER AND DECIDED THAT!  YOU DID A WONDERFUL THING FOR YOUR SON AS  WELL AS FOR YOURSELF.  IF HE HAD BEEN ALLOWED TO GET BY WITH CALLING YOU THAT, WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN THE NEXT ADULT WOMAN TO GET THAT TREATMENT?  I COMMEND YOU ON NOT ALLOWING THAT !!!!

AS TO TAKING A 13 Y/O BOY................  I WILL TRADE YOU ONE 17 Y/O LAZY GIRL FOR ONE 13 Y/O BOY.      LOL.      THINK VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU MAKE THE TRADE THOUGH.   LOL 

carla

eviesmom453
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 11:39 AM

wow

mamacotten
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 6:56 PM

No I don't want yours I have a few teenagers i want to hang myslef. Last year my husband han to pull me off my 16 yearold because I had had it with his disrespect .Take my advice stand your ground!!! Nip it in the bud while you can.

Mamacotten love learning learning to love....

Cindy18
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 7:34 PM

He's so lucky that it wasn't me. He would have gotten slapped right in the face!! Good for you to stand your ground and Be all The Bitch that you can be!!! LOL!

dead_tree_with_ghosts_pumpkins_i-2.jpg picture by squishydd

Catrin2009
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Wow! I'm sorry that your son called you a bitch. I would have smacked him silly. I agree, I wouldn't put up with that disrespect either. Show him who's boss! Good luck Momma!

SexyMammaTo5
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM

oh my word!!! i remember when i was 5 i called my mom a bitch and when she came to smack my ass, i ran away. i went down the block and as i am running she yelled at me "you have to come home some time.".  Well i did go home and when i got home my mom had a yard stick and she broke it over my ass!!! OUCH!!! As an adult, i to this day, have still never ever called my mom a bitch!!!

Single_Momof4
by on Dec. 13, 2009 at 11:31 AM

keep standing your ground , i'm going through the same right now with my oldest daughter   and  she has gotten popped in the mouth more than once for  that  so now   its   war  here   she  tries something  almost everyday  I let her know right away  i'm the  adult  not her little friend from school good luck

VanillaWafer01
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Hello.... I'm going through the same thing. But I have a 15 year old girl. She thinks the world revolves a round her. She is very disrespectful. Talks back. Getting bad grades. Teachers keep calling me. And so on. I told her if she does not bring up her grades then she will not be getting much for Christmas. She had the never to tell me one does not compare to the other. And I said yes it does. I move to a nice area so she can be in a good school. And she is still getting bad grades. Her father stop paying child support. He only comes around if she is in trouble.

I got her a few things for Christmas bra's panties, soaks, and an Ipod. And she says to me the only thing that cost alot last year was my camera. I cook, clean, run her ass around town all the time and her friends. She brings friends home with out asking me at times. I took her cell phone away again when she goes to sleep at night, and she has a problem with that. I feel like she does not like anything that I do for her. And it is not good enough. When I cook she tells me she don't like it or it is nasty. or I see it in the trash. wasted money. I'm doing the best that I can. And she just walks all over me. So I'm at my last end to SquishyDD. What the Hell

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)