Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Black Friday!

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2010 at 12:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

How many of you  were fighting the crowds at all the stores?

Wife to Keith & Mom to Austin, 10 Amber, 4

by on Nov. 25, 2010 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
joy2beamommy107
by Co-Owner on Nov. 25, 2010 at 12:59 PM

The only store I plan on going is Menards for the Diary of a wimpy kid cheese stink game.  My son told me its pretty much all he wants and it is regularly $24.99 on sale for 6 hours only for $11.97. 

Leanne1205
by on Nov. 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM

I do not go shopping on Black Friday.  I worked in retail for a couple of years and have had to work it.  That was enough for me!!

joy2beamommy107
by Co-Owner on Nov. 26, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Ok, so I sent my mom on her way to work so I didn't have to take the kids.  She left at 5:45 and didn't even get into the store until 6:45.  She had to be at work by 7am.  She had to leave without getting anything.  I can't believe menards was that crazy.  kmart in our small town is usually dead on black friday.  Oh well! 

Wife to Keith & Mom to Austin, 10 Amber, 4

pixiesand
by Owner on Nov. 26, 2010 at 10:35 PM

I went with my mom and sisters. We didn't have a plan or anything that we wanted to buy. We didn't start until after noon, and I ended up with a whole bunch of stocking stuffers for my guys!

Amithyst
by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 11:32 AM
My DF & I left our house at 9:30 on Thanksgiving night & shopped for 8 hours. He is the Black Friday nut; I still can't believe the lines I stood in in rain & cold!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)