Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 12:08 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

Sometimes we are just not in the mood for scary, romance, or suspense and we just want a book that cheers us up or makes us laugh.  What was the name of the last book that make you laugh-out-loud? 

Wife to Keith & Mom to Austin, 10 Amber, 4

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
matheson7
by Group Admin on Dec. 5, 2011 at 12:56 AM

It was a biography actually.

TigerofMu
by Head Admin on Dec. 6, 2011 at 12:19 PM

A lot of the books that I read have some elements of humor in them, and I will laugh or grin (then turn the next page and end with tears in my eyes), but the last book on my list that I truly remember laughing out loud through most of the book, was of course Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich.

I know a book has made me laugh since then, I remember reading something to my husband not that long ago, but that is the most recent one that I remember absolutely rolling on the floor from!

joy2beamommy107
by Co-Owner on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:05 PM

The Body Mover series by Stephanie Bond

KittyGram
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Oh, the only books that I've ever read that make me giggle and snort are the Stephanie Plum books!  I've finished thru Hard Eight so far.  Love them!!!  Evanovich is hysterical! 

TigerofMu
by Head Admin on Feb. 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I read Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich yesterday :)  And finally got around to Explosive Eighteen the day before.

joy2beamommy107
by Co-Owner on Feb. 26, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Yeah Love in a nUtshell was ok.  I wasn't really impressed with it.  Just read two funny books by Lisa Scottoline.  Best Friends, Ocassional Enemies, a story of a mother and daughter relationship.  My Third husband will be a dog, a story about being a woman happy with ehrself as she reaches middle age.  Both were funny. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN