Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reading

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2012 at 6:17 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 495 Total Views

What books are you currently reading? What books do you plan on reading?

by on Jan. 30, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kids1derful
by Member on Jan. 31, 2012 at 8:04 AM

right now I'm reading Sophie's Secret by tara west. I have some books on hold at the library, I'm hoping my janet evanovich book is there.

TigerofMu
by Head Admin on Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I'm reading some things for my class right now.  I have 12 library books on my shelf and two stacks sitting at the library, but they are going to have to wait a bit...

joy2beamommy107
by Co-Owner on Feb. 2, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Just read sleepwalker by karen robards. It was pretty good. I would give it a 7 out of 10. Up next I have slow ride by erin mccarthy and cowboys like us by vicki lewis thompson. Still trying to find my secret book for feb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaththea_Mom
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Currently reading Fear of Frying by Jill Chruchill, The Vampire Files: Volume One by P.N. Elrod, Growing a Reader from Birth by Diane McGuinness and YOU Raising Your Child by Michael Roizen and Mahmet Oz.
TigerofMu
by Head Admin on Feb. 7, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I'm unfortunately really struggling to read much of anything right now, though I have finished reading my books for class..

kids1derful
by Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I'm getting ready to read A brothers journey by richard pelzer. it goes along with the child called it books that were written by his brother. After that, I'm not sure what I'll read.

Karen_29
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I just got finished with the Morganville vampire series and right now I am reading celebrity in death by JDRobb.

TigerofMu
by Head Admin on Mar. 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I am reading The Book Thief by and really struggling with it right now. 

TigerofMu
by Head Admin on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I am reading this AMAZING book right now. The characters are loveable, real, wonderful and flawed. I had to share, because I am enjoying it SO much! I am definitely going to read more Jamie Carie books!

matheson7
by Group Admin on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I am reading a book about Eva Braun, I am also reading a series by Monica McCartney about Highland guards for Robert The Bruce.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN