Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 272 Total Views
Hi im just curious how many books do u read at one time...and how do u do it thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TigerofMu
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2012 at 2:55 AM

It depends.  I'm usually a one book kind of girl, but sometimes I don't have a book with me and I desparately need something to read, so I'll pick up something else.  Or sometimes I'll have trouble getting  into a book, so I'll read several others while I'm avoiding it!

Karen_29
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM

i love to read but i can only read one at a time.

kat928
by Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 2:36 PM
i have the attention span of a gnat so i usually only read one book at a time. the biggest problem is i get sucked into one book and i forget about any other book i was reading at the time.
kids1derful
by Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I usually read one,but sometimes two. One on my nook and one book. Mostly just one though.

joy2beamommy107
by Co-Owner on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Usually one book and one that is for when I don't have a book with me that I read n my cell phone kindle app. 

jessalady
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I'm that girl that has to carry a large purse because she's got the entire series in there, because if I finish one I have to have the next one ready. When not reading a series, I have an assortment of books with me. I've been told I have a problem. LOL.  It is not unheard of to have a stack of books (sometimes on the same subject but not always) with bookmarks sticking out. I can't read just one genre at a time either. Hello, my name is Jessa and I have a literature problem.

matheson7
by Group Admin on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:43 AM

I tend to read several books at a time. Normally one on my Nook Color and one or two from the library.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN