Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

COME ON LADIES!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

This group is so small and barely kicking right now.  Please help me promote it.. we lost a member today.. :-(

I want to see this become the loving and caring enviroment I know it can be.. we just have to talk to eachother!! 

group hug

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Crystallynn
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 6:02 PM

How are you feeling with the pregnancy?  I went through about 3-4 weeks of starving, and now I dont want to eat at all........ IT is crazy!

jennjensen1980
by Group Owner on Jan. 22, 2009 at 6:16 PM

I feel like crap.  Today I have had a headache all day and I have been so sick to my stomach.  I just can't seem to shake this icky feeling.  How about you???

Crystallynn
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 6:29 PM

well- for a while I was starving..... there wasnt enough food out there!  Then 2 days ago, I woke up at 1am out of a dead sleep to puke my guts out (first time in 19 years, so I was not happy about it)- now I dont want to eat at all.  I am sooooooo tired, but insomnia seems to have taken over.  I slept last night from 10pm-5am and that was the longest I have slept for the last 2 months.  I usually go to bed at 10, wake up at 12- go to sleep at 1, wake up at 3- go to sleep at 3:30, wake up at 5- I dont feel like I have had any good rest at all this pregnancy.  But there is some other stress in my life that my be contributing to this. 

I go back to the dr on 01/30/09 for an ultrasound.  they are going to try to see if we can see the heartbeat.  I hope so- I cant wait to see it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)