• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to talk to someone

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 2:06 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 261 Total Views

New to the group, really new to the whole cafe mom thing, saw this group and knew it was for me!  I'm so over tensed all the time, drives the husband crazy.  Having a really long night, the one friend I've managed to stay in touch with, well really messed up tonight, got nasty with hb, and he's always had issues with the girl. she's a little off.  But hey I need a little adult stimulation.  So he's mad because at first I took her side on it (since I should have to take sides) Turns into an all night argument, me in tears because I know that friendship is gone (it's not that she's the greatest friend in the world and I know why she bothers my husband and everyone else, but I'm a stay at home mom, and don't know anyone. Everyone needs someone to talk to.  Thought maybe if I checked out some of these groups, I might just make a few friends.  Or someone to talk with. Everytime we fight, my heart just starts to race and never slows down, feels like it's coming out of my chest.  So here I am hoping to wind down and get to bed before it's time to get up with the little.  Well like I said I'm new to the group.  Sorry to unload so much the first.  Hope everyone had a good weekend.

by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
pamalu
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:45 PM
Hey, I am new to this whole group thing too. Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. I remember when my daughter was little (she is 16 now) I had the same problem. All my friends had older kids and were freer than me so we all kind of lost touch. Sure gets lonely. But I will be glad to chat back and forth with you.  Have you any acquaintances that have kids about the age of yours? Maybe you could get together.  Does your husband have trouble with the fact that you have friends (sorry, had to ask). How about brothers or sisters, do you have any of them close? I noticed you live in central Indiana, so do I. I live in St. Paul, which is between shelbyville and greensburg.  Where abouts are you?             Keep your chin up!!!   PAM
Pure_Indulgence
by Group Owner on Feb. 26, 2007 at 12:32 PM
Hey Ann Marie,
   I have a lot of trouble with my friends and my Fiance.  He's 8 years older than I am and he doesn't exactly like the same kind of crowd i do.  You know.  He talks to me like i'm 2 sometimes and it really pisses me and my family off especially when he does it in front of them.  I'm a stay at home mom too.  My son Sebastian just turned 1 a month ago.  So i know what it's like not to have anyone to talk to.  Most of my friends work all day and by the time night comes i just want to go to bed, and not chat til 12 in the morning.  I know how feel when you said that you get all tense.  Anytime there's a confrontation  with my other i always feel that way. I guess i tend to be oversensitive.  Well, anytime you wanna talk just send over a message.  Laughing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)