Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on the site!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:28 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 244 Total Views

So ladies, I have changed things around a bit, so now you have your own forums and you can do with them what you want. As long as the members can find your siggy posts, thank yous and  pickup posts. We are also having some difficulty in getting our games done due to the fact that Lori is not here right now! Please ladies could some of you step up and help us out with some of these posts? momoftwinspl1 has offered to put a list of the posts up so that you can pick out what you could possibly take on. Let me know what you can do and I would greatly apperciate it!! Suni Lyn

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
momoftwinspl1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Okay ladies the list is here:

• Post the Most awards havent been done in quite a while
  • Siggy Surprise hasnt been done in over a month now
  • Daily Designs like I told Suni Lyn I have no idea what to do with this.
  • Profile contests I have no idea if we can do this one since the cash prize is involved.

I am on my way right now to lock these posts until someone else unlocks them or Lori gets back. I will put an announcement up in the game forum for everyone to read so they will know what is goin on.

I have volunteered to take on the Moms Of The Month, Super Sunday, and the Lucky Lady Lottery.

The Super Sunday there are alot of women happy to see this opened up. If you want to help just post them up Sunday in the pickup.

Moms of the Month if you have any suggestions let me know I am goin to post the names Sunday/Saturday night.

Lucky Lady I got the winners up for March and will be deleting those tonight so everyone will see its open.

okay I am done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)