Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is Your Favorite Part About Working from Home??

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:21 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 325 Total Views

Hey Ladies! Share with the groups the advantages of working from home as opposed to having a full time job?

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mamahelvete
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:23 AM

To me, the answer is obvious, but I am excited to hear other opinions. I love being able to stay home with my kids, saving money on daycare, and having the freedom to be my own boss! Meeting new people, selling a product I love, and having fun are all fringe benefits! lol

mommylovesthree
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:00 AM

The advantages of working from home is being able to spend more time with my family, to be there for every moment that my children need me, to have that ability to take time off whenever I want, to work the schedule that I want to work, and I can go on and on!!!

Working a full time job outside of the home does not allow me the things I mentioned above.  I have worked full time outside of the home and I missed my kids so much and I was not there for them as much as I wanted to be.

SimplyCreative
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2009 at 2:31 PM

The best part of working from home is being their for my family and not having an annoying boss breathing all over your neck.

I love the fact that I can push in and out whenever I want to and make as much as I want to but at the end of the day I am still mommy.

I just love sharing my creativity with others.

Mai Larsen

www.craftycreations.stampinup.net

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)