Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Members who new Lost51

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2010 at 4:21 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 339 Total Views

We have all talked about lost leaving with no reason why really. And don't understand what we did if we even did anything. So I decided today to try and IM her again to see what happened. I wanted to share with each of you what I wrote to her, and if she responds then I will post that. I know we are all hurt and confused as to what happened and why she left the way she did. I know I am very hurt and she also hurt Lee and several others I care about alot. Here is what I IMed her today:

If you are reading this or you get this, none of us understand, what did we do? We were all friends one day and the next your gone and no one hears nothing from you. We all still months later sit and wonder what did we do or say or whatever. We just don't get it. I definitly don't get it, I thought you were my friend and I really cared about you, alot. Never once when I talked to you did I ever think you would just leave like this, it hurts. It hurt me and it hurt so many others lifes that you touched. I don't feel the need to apologize to you for something that I dont know I did, so I wont. I'll just say this...I loved you alot, you were a mother to me and a best friend. A friend I thought would always be apart of mine, Lee's and Henrys life. But your not anymore. Later Sue

I just felt the need to let her know this, sorry if it sounds rude or harsh but its the way I, myself, feel.

I LOVES YOU ALL

Debbie

by on Sep. 13, 2010 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karebear092579
by Fun Size Ho on Sep. 13, 2010 at 6:00 PM

its not rude its honest and that is what is needed there should be no im sorry for something u didnt know u did!!!! its not rude or wrong to post how u feel in here most of us are like family so we should be able to talk about how we feel love u stinkers

StinkysMommy
by Main Ho on Sep. 13, 2010 at 9:10 PM

I LOVES YOU TOOO KARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs

Quoting karebear092579:

its not rude its honest and that is what is needed there should be no im sorry for something u didnt know u did!!!! its not rude or wrong to post how u feel in here most of us are like family so we should be able to talk about how we feel love u stinkers

kitty-m
by on Sep. 18, 2010 at 3:44 AM

thanks deb it what alot of us feel,i don't understand how a person can just drop out of somebody's life .i like you was very hurt and disappointed.i mean if she no longer wanted to be friends ,have the guts to say soyou rock

4grlshelp
by Sticky Ho on Sep. 19, 2010 at 1:51 AM

i agree with you all i know i miss lost and have wondered if i had done something i wish she would put all our answers to rest  love you guys

iluv2meow
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 8:07 AM

Lost - who is lost?

lost51
by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I left cuz of , what later ended up being medical problems with my family, which went from my dad to me , then to my husband, which at this time we are still dealing with.I never meant to hurt anyone, had to take care of my family , also had pc problems.I did come on day to see everyone, and i know my visit was a surprise to everyone. Felt akward, but still cared about u all , all the same. I owe everyone an apolize , but never stopped thinking or caring about you all. I understand if u hate me , but things came up that were  out of my control.And deb i still do u love u guys alot , just had this things that came up in my life.

OnTheCrazyTrain
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 4:11 AM
:( i miss all of u:( jus wanted to stop in and let u all know i love and miss you all and ty for being there when i need yall....and losty i miss you! My thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family as with everyone else in the group that i was close to even those who thought i lied about things...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4grlshelp
by Sticky Ho on Nov. 12, 2011 at 2:02 PM

hey lost glad u dropped by we have all missed u alot and have wondered what happened im glad u came by and told us about it we all have missed u and i know for me i understand what u mean we all have kinda lost eachother here and there im glad u and ur family are ok and hope we can talk sometime life happens its no biggie time to move on and forget the past all our freindships are more important then the past i say we move on all our freindships are so important  i know i miss everyone and getting together to chat love u all

group hug

lost51
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:15 PM

NNO

lost51
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:20 PM

No one did anything , had alot going on in my real life , i got very ill ,then my husband got ill with cancer, it was a very  hard tying period, i did come bk and undertandably felt akward, i ask nor expect any apolozy from anyone. i have explained to several ppl what happen. i am deeply sorry for the hurt and disappointment i caused. but our lives , living , not dying were foremost in mine and my husbands mine. im not asking for anything just letting u know some of what was going on. you all will always be in my thoughts, take care each and everyone of you.and good job mikey. this is the last time anyone will be bothered by me. Bye

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)