Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do........

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 3:29 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 259 Total Views
 Ok so here's my situation....the ex is claiming for the past 2 years my DH has not paid ANYTHING....Hello. We have done more than just what is asked of us legally. She thought she would go to court and get tons of money out of us. Well when there isn't anything to get you won't get any....kind of funny how that works. Anyway in addition to everything else we pay we also provide the daycare with all of the wipes and diapers and all of the "supplies" so since she has decided to claim we do nothing I don't find it necessary to supply those. When it comes down to it we cannot recieve credit through the courts for doing so. And so I'm thinking we need to cut it off. Why do something that she is capable of providing and uses it against us when we do something nice.
 So what do you think? Should we stop providing them or would you say continue........As a reminder this woman makes almost double what my SO does. It's not like us not buying them that my SD will go without......Love to hear your thoughts.
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cassiopia1120
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 4:00 PM
i think that as long as it doesn't hurt the baby overall then there's no reason to continue if she is going to take advantage of your generosity. i'm sure you can let the daycare know and they will understand where you're coming from. and i don't think you'll have a problem with the courts so long as you've saved your receipts and get notarized statements from the daycare providers of the things you bring in. my $0.02
hipmom74
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2007 at 3:12 PM
i am sorry to say this but in the long run i don't think you should punish the baby for it's bm's stupidity. keep records of all the stuff you buy for the baby and any records of her phone calls to ya'll. it will somehow backfire on her ....sounds to me like he is just wanting money. so she can spend how and on what she wants. don't do it however. or if you do keep records of what you guys give her. records help out always.she might make more but do her luxuries over budget her? there is where you will find all answers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)