Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me I am not the only one.....

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:51 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

Tell me I am not the only one who is like this... and if I am, what is wrong with me? Since Josh left... I have done nothing. I mean NOTHING. I will straighten up the house, but I havent CLEANED it good- I dont want to. I dont have the energy to. I have only done laundry when the kids tell me they need clothes. I cook for the kids, only because I have to. I have actually gone through quite a few of my days and forgot to eat because I just dont want to. I have lost about 7 pounds so that is good, but I have no energy- I dont want to do anything. I know i need to go to post today to pick up some paperwork for the Dr. But here it is 10:50 and I havent even showered yet. I just am so.......i dont know.... blah I guess. Please tell me I am not the only one. And how long before this all goes away?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
U.S.ArmyWife
by Group Owner on Oct. 30, 2009 at 10:27 AM

your not the only one. i went through it too. for me it lasted the entire deployment, and is lingering around some now. my husband came home the first week of july, but i just don't have the energy to do anything. i know i have to because our daughter needs taken care of. i don't know when or if the feeling will go away. i am hoping it will, i'm sick of feeling this way.

marshallsmommy
by Group Admin on Oct. 30, 2009 at 11:13 AM

this is normal, and no you are not the only one that goes through this. i am like this alot when greg deploys, depending on how long he will be deployed for depends on how long it takes me to "snap" out of it. greg's last deployment was for 15 months and it took about 4 months to get things right with me. alot of people that are not military spouse's dont understand why or how we feel to have a hubby gone more then he is home. doing it all alone is hard work. keep your head up things will get better i promise.

marshallsmommy
by Group Admin on Oct. 30, 2009 at 11:26 AM

lol that is called post deployed booty getting , that is why you have no engery! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)