Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:47 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 244 Total Views

my name is ashley

i am 23

mother of 1

happily married to my soldier

he is currently deployed and i miss him so

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Hi Ashley, I'm Tonya (23), I am happily married to Daniel (28) who is Active Duty Army and currently on his 3rd deployment, and we have a daughter named Faith (4).  We are currently stationed at Fort Hood in my home state, but we're soon to PCS to Fort Carson in Daniel's home state this summer.

If there is anything anyone wants to know, please feel free to ask!

by New Member on Jan. 4, 2009 at 6:00 PM

hi i am crystal married to bruce. We are at fort bragg. We have three girls ages 7 5 3 gotta love the deployment babies. 

by on Jan. 10, 2009 at 12:36 AM

hi im kristen.. my husband is currently in the process of enlisting in the national guard but was told that when he finishes what ever else he will be going to missippi to basic training and that his mos will be in the 88m

by New Member on Feb. 22, 2009 at 7:09 PM

I'm Kelley, 23, SAHM (for now). Married to Josh, 31, Medic. (deployed, also for now ;)

We're at Fort Hood and have a handsome 2 month old son, Gauge.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Hi, I'm Melanie, wife of Austin, who's in the Air National Guard. We have 2 kids: Liam, 22 months, and Fiona, 3 weeks.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:34 PM

i want to welcome all of you ladies to the group

i am trying to get a feel fo when you ladies would like to chat in the room,

just let me know what you would like to do.

by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Hello Everyone!

My names Sarah and I am married to my wonderful amazing hubby Cole. We have an adorable boy together named Kayden, he is 15 months.

My hubbs is a Marine and we are stationed in Hawaii but I am originally from Cali and my hubbys originally from Kansas.

Great to meet you all!

by Group Admin on Mar. 23, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Hi I am Aimee I am 28, married to Greg who is active duty Navy. He is serving in Iraq right now. We have a 3 yr old son named Marshall. I have moved back home to NC for this depolyment...waiting for Greg to come all of us..

by New Member on Mar. 25, 2009 at 11:24 PM

my name is ashlee im 23 a mother to an 11 month old  adorable lil boy named kaden . my amazing husband is in the airforce and deploying in aug. we live in tucson az. where the heat is never lacking.

by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Hey y'all....

Reading some of the responses, I'm guessing that I'm the "old fart" of the group. My name is Shani, I'll be 39 July 14th, marrid to George. He just returned from his 15 month deployment May16, 2008. He was part of the Troop surge in support of OIF lll. He was active duty Army for 6 years, doing all 6 years at Fort Benning, GA. He is right now finishing his IR time, and will be going into the Army reserves in April of next year. He will be changing his MOS from 11C to 88M. He is right now in a unit, based up in Bakersfield, CA. That is about 2 hours or so from us. I'm also a mom of 3....Zach 20, Tabitha 18 and Jeremy 15. I also own a design group here in CafeMom. I design tags, siggys and page backgrounds. I also design digital scrap kits.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)