Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello! This is who I am........

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:43 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

Hello!!!  I am Crystal- married to Josh.  We have been together for over 7 years, but only married for 3 1/2 months.  I have 2 children from a previous marriage, but Josh has been there since my youngest was only 6 months old-so way to go Josh! He is a fantastic dad to my kids and a wonderful husband to me.  He has been in the Army since September 2008- so we are pretty new at this.  We are getting ready for our first move- we are going to Ft. Benning in Georgia.  We are excited to enter into this new chapter of our lives and all it has to offer.  We are expecting our "first" child in September, so I cant wait.  What more can a girl ask for?  I have a wonderful husband, Fabulous kids, and I am making great new friends!   

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
U.S.ArmyWife
by Group Owner on Feb. 16, 2009 at 12:10 AM

i am sorry i'm so late in welcoming you.

how is your pregnancy going? when will you know the sex of the bby, or is it a suprise?

are you enjoying being an army wife?

i am fairly new to it, i have only been married for a year

congratulations again. 

Crystallynn
by co-owner on Feb. 16, 2009 at 11:55 AM

wow..... um I am doing ok, I had a miscarriage the first week of Feb, so we are no longer expecting a little one.  We are going to keep trying though.  We have to wait until April, but we are going to keep trying! 

U.S.ArmyWife
by Group Owner on Feb. 16, 2009 at 4:10 PM

i am so sorry, i didn't know.

Quoting Crystallynn:

wow..... um I am doing ok, I had a miscarriage the first week of Feb, so we are no longer expecting a little one.  We are going to keep trying though.  We have to wait until April, but we are going to keep trying! 

Crystallynn
by co-owner on Feb. 16, 2009 at 9:02 PM

no need to apologize.  You didnt know.  We have excepted that right now just wasnt our time and when it is, it will happen.  We are getting ready to move across the country, so I am kinda glad that if it was going to happen, it happened now and not in the middle of a move. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)