Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so tired.....

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:01 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

i just need to vent a bit here.... ok so my hubby is deployed. things were ok up until this past few weeks.. he gets put on night crew.. so that means he is on yahoo at 2 am (my time) then is back on after he gets up at 8 am (my time).. he wants me to be on at those times so we can talk, which i enjoy ( unless we are fighting) but it is wearing me out! i know i need to tell him that, but i dont want to hurt his feelings or him to think i dont want to talk to him (ya'll know how they get when they are gone)  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
U.S.ArmyWife
by Group Owner on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:39 PM

i know exactly how it is. my husband did the same thing. except it was only the 2am deal before he went in to work. and then on his off days (when the internet wasn't down)

we all enjoy talking to our husbands, but we have to remind them of the time difference, and that we need some sleep (especially when there is a new baby)

marshallsmommy
by Group Admin on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:30 PM

and to make things worse, he is mad at me so for the past 2 nights i have been waiting up til 2 30 to see if he is going to be logging on at 2 am and he has not shown up... he needs to stop acting like a child!

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/marshallsmommy
U.S.ArmyWife
by Group Owner on Aug. 27, 2009 at 12:27 PM

men are like that, my husband did that to me quite a bit. its not easy to eal with. but what i did was sent him e-mails, and "Off-line" text messages (sometimes he was invisiable) others, i made myself invisiable

marshallsmommy
by Group Admin on Aug. 27, 2009 at 4:52 PM

it is just so annoying...just because i am a stay at home does NOT mean i dont need sleep! I have a child to deal with and a house to clean and food to cook, if i am exhusted from waiting for him to log on... then how am i effectively doing what i need to do?? needs to get his head out of his ass and rwo up and at like the man he wants to be treated like. for shits sake hes 36 NOT 4!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)