Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Lake Norman Mommies

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 3:33 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 289 Total Views

Hey ladies!! My name is Marie Brabble & I am a Pure Romance consultant. I know fromexperience all moms need a little time to their self  & would love a wonderful girls night in. Pure Romance has a wonderful line of bath, beauty, & bedroom accessiores. If you are looking for a relaxing evening with your girlfriends host a Pure Romance party!!

Host a Pure Romance party with your girlfriends & for an amazing evening filled with lots of laughter. As a hostess you will receive free product & discounts! YES, I said FREE product!!!

As your consultant I will be there for you from the beginning to make sure your party is a success & that you & your guest have a wonderful night with alot of laughs!! I am here to help you with mailing out invites & coming up with a theme is you decide to have one or whatever else you may need. I am here to SPOIL you for the night & make sure you enjoy yourself =) So whatever you may need to make your night amazing I am here for you!! The party will be held at your location of choice to make sure you & your guest will be comfortable discussing the products. There will be games & prizes given away that night as well.

The parties are a lot of fun but they are also a learning experience for everyone. I will be there for questions or concerns you might have about the products. Also I am here to answer any personal intimate questions you may have as well to help improve you love life for you & your significant other.
Sounds like a wonderful night with your girlfriends??                                                                                                                                                            

Contact me to start planning your amazing girl’s night in!!!

Talk to you soon!

Marie Brabble

Pure Romance Consultant

http://www.mariebrabble.pureromance.com/

Email: Partywmarieb@gmail.com

Phone: 704-682-6130

by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)