Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Lake Norman Mommies

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2007 at 4:24 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 1098 Total Views
Hopefully you all will find this group to be a great way to meet other moms and their little ones that live around the Lake Norman, NC area. I haven't lived here that long myself and sometimes find it hard to get to know new people. Can't wait to get to know you all!
by on Feb. 13, 2007 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamadiff
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2007 at 7:43 PM
I cant wait to meet other mom in our area!!Smile
cadillac227
by on Feb. 13, 2007 at 7:45 PM
me neither. im gonna let you be my main recruiter Cool
mamadiff
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2007 at 7:48 PM

Quoting cadillac227:

me neither. im gonna let you be my main recruiter Cool

thanks!! that means alot to be...but my other group isnt going to hot either!!
jojoba
by on Apr. 15, 2007 at 8:41 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Sarah I live near Lake Norman and I know NOBODY!! I have lived in NC for 3 1/2 years now. I moved here from KY. I have been driving a big rig for the majority of that time so I have not had the opportunity to meet people. I hope by joining these groups to meet some people in my area. My kids are in 6th and 8th grade. My husband has a growing landscaping business. Anyway, Nice to meet you all.

Sarah

mommyof5johnson
by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 6:56 PM
hello ladies. I have moved to the lake norman area 4 months ago and need to make some friends. I have 5 children and i am happily married to a wonderful man. My name is Tami and I am 25 yrs old.
KJKylerKadenmom
by on Feb. 15, 2008 at 9:39 PM
Some of these post are old, I hope your all still out there. I'm new to NC. I moved here from CA. Its definitly different but I love it. I've had a hard time meeting new people because I'm a stay at home mom and dont get out much.  Hope to talk to you soon
mrllgrtl12418
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2008 at 1:12 PM
hi my name is gretel i liv in mooresville nc i have 2 kids.  and i love to meet new ppl and hopefully i can meet some mamis around my area since i really dont have many friends since the girls i knew are young and dont have kids have a different asect of life than i do.
momof3since99
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2008 at 8:35 AM
HEY I'M NEW ON HERE I'M A MOMMY OF THREE LIVED HERE ALL MY LIFE AND A  STAY AT HOME MOM
steviesmom115
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2008 at 1:14 PM
I have lived here All my Life!  Glad to meet everyone! 

Speak to you soon!

SteviesMom

barista2254
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2008 at 10:08 AM
Hi everyone, I am new to Mooresville. I moved here from Charlotte a month ago.

I am originally from S. FLa though and moved to N.C. 3 years ago.

Sice I quit work to have the baby I have no social liafe any more. It will be great to get to know all of you.

Jen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)