Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Lake Norman Mommies

Posted by   + Show Post
Hopefully you all will find this group to be a great way to meet other moms and their little ones that live around the Lake Norman, NC area. I haven't lived here that long myself and sometimes find it hard to get to know new people. Can't wait to get to know you all!
by on Feb. 13, 2007 at 4:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
girlyhunter
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2008 at 11:48 AM

Hi everyone !!

Im Nichole,30 years old . My daughter is 4 and we have lived on and near Lake Norman all our life.

I am a Pre-School Teacher in the LakeNorman Area and my daughter is currently the Elite Miss Nc.

I am looking for a play group to join. My daughter lives around no kids at all and I would love it if I could find a group of moms that got together for play dates.

JennsBugAndBean
by on Dec. 10, 2008 at 2:51 PM

Hey just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.  I have a 2 1/2 yr old DD and a 1 yr old DS.  Moved here from Michigan.  My son loves playing peek-a-boo and my daughter is a big fan of the park (when it's not raining!). 

Jenn  muffin

AnGiE250
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2009 at 4:04 PM

my name is angela. i am a SAHM to my 13 month boy. i have lived in mooreville for almost a yr. i would really like to make new friends. i know NOONE with kids in this area. xander is an only child and needs playtime with other kids. and i need to get out of the house. we both do.

lovebugmom08
by New Member on Mar. 9, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Hi, my name is Angela. I have a 15 month old little girl. I have lived in NC all my life.....in Cornelius 3 yrs. I'm happily married and work only on the weekends part-time. I am still fairly new to cafemom, only since the end of Jan.  and really like it so far. I have noticed there isn't much activity going on in this group...........I would love to see it pick up. 

ryansmom22
by New Member on Mar. 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Hello ladies! I moved here from Chicago a year and a half ago and knew no one here. I came across a MOPS group at Lake Norman Baptist Church in Huntersville. I joined the group and have now became part of the steering team this year as it is a wonderful group of women. We meet the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month from 930am-1130am and we have childcare in the nursery. We also have playdates the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month and monthly girls night out events!!!! I would like to invite you all to come out and check out our group!!! At each meeting we average 40 women each meeting!!!! Please come for great food, mommy advice, guest speakers and fellowship. Here is the link to the group website if you are interested in checking us out. If you would like to try it out your first meeting is FREE and you can email me at mops@lakenormanbaptist.com

Julie

http://www.lakenormanbaptist.com/Ministries/MOPS.aspx  this is our website

pursepartylady
by on May. 15, 2011 at 4:00 PM

Hi My Name is Lynn

And I would like to share my new Business With everyone I have 2 Son's one has Heart trouble and my life is turn up side down But I also have God in my life and he helps me threw it every day.

Detkalove
by New Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 12:21 AM
Hi everyone we r moving to mooresville in February With our 2 years old son and I hope to meet some new moms and hopefully make friends,!
BMX22
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I'm new to Mooresville also. I'm in transition of getting us all there. Married with 2 DS. Ages 5 & 9. I will be the last to arrive the end of April. I'd love to meet all you ladies. Where and when can there be a meetup of some kind?? Message me directly and can discuss more.

I can host a purse party!! Let's not be such strangers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BMX22
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Hello ladies, I'm arriving to my home in NC next week. I would love to communicate with someone who can answer a bunch of questions. This group not very active
ILuvMaFam2011
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I am new to the kannapolis area. Just moved from western new york 3 months ago. But, mom to 3 children; Peyton;4 1/2, Madyson;3. and Aidyn; 19 months. Stay at home for another week then start my job. Going to school through Indiana business college online for medical assisting. And, I also am a Dove chocolatier with dove chocolate discoveries and do home tasting parties... can't wait to get to know some other moms and children in the area....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)