Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Read FIRST - RULES, etc.!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:48 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 250 Total Views

Thanks for joining the GBG Training Group. I look forward to meeting fellow GBG members and sharing our ideas and success.

I am joining GBG in their attempt to become a "household name" and I believe that in order to do that, we as a company, as a whole, need to be equipped with the proper training and skill set. That's what prompted me to put together this group. No one likes a slimey sales person or get rich quick scam and I know that I know that I know with the proper training and equipping, GBG's name, products, and reputation can superseed every other network marketing company! Will you join me in this crusade?

A Few Basic Group Rules

SPAM

Please note that this group has a NO spam policy. Once your membership is approved you will have a probation period of approximately 1 month. During this time, you will receive one warning for spam and the spam will be deleted. If it happens again, your membership will be deleted immediately. After your one month probation spam will still be deleted, and your membership could still be deleted after a warning.

No Advertising Your Link. Please only post links to your GBG site or other sites in your signature. If you have a link you would like to share with the group, please Private Message (PM) the admin (belief713) and after review, upon approval, it will be posted to the Links section of the group. Affiliate links welcome upon approval.

If you would like a link posted to your Team Training site, PM me with the team name and url and I will add it to the links section. Feel free to post team competitions, etc. on the forum.

TESTIMONIALS

Business Testimonials Only. General conversation about the company and opportunity is encouraged. However, in reagrds to testimonials, I would only like testimonials about the GBG Opportunity posted here. If you'd like to post testimonials about any of the GBG Products, please post them here: http://www.cafemom.com/group/GBGproducts

COMRADERY

No Defamation of Reps or Teams. Please do not talk bad about any other GBG Teams or Representatives.

Please feel free to encourage each other throughout the group. Ex: Hold team competitions, recognition boards/posts, accountability, etc. If we can keep GBG a unified company as a whole by helping one another, we will get a lot further.

Mandatory CafeMom Group Guidelines

The following guidelines are mandatory for ALL GROUPS. They are in addition to any group guidelines created by the group owner:

• Slurs, stereotyping, and hate speech are not tolerated.
  • Don't annoy others by posting the same thing again and again within the same group or across multiple groups.
  • No "ganging up on" or "calling out" other members or other groups on CafeMom. This includes identifying and negatively bashing another CafeMom member or group.
  • No nudity, except for breastfeeding and birthing pictures.
  • Photographs or images of abortion are not permitted.
  • If you suspect that someone on the site is an imposter or not legitimate, do not post about it. Report the problem to CafeMom Team and we will deal with it.
  • Don't threaten anyone else.
  • Discussion of CafeMom's policies is only allowed in the CafeMom Discussion Group.

All posts in violation of the rules will be DELETED! NO EXCEPTIONS! Additional issues will be addressed as they arrise.

(FYI - Inactive members will automatically be deleted after 90 days.)

Thanks so much and let's all make this a positive, informational place to help each other make work at home WORK!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)