Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about a product....

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 125 Total Views

I am looking into buying Jenny McCarthy's "your shape" for our Wii, but I am unsure how great the product is. It is a lil' pricey (not in my standards, I believe in being fit at any cost) but my hubby would disagree...So my question is...Do any of you Fit Mamma's own this and/or used this?? and if so, do you like it??

Melly B

I am a Card and Invitation Creating,  Tiffany and Co. Adoring, COACH Obsessed, Shopping Fanatic, Bargain Hunting, Cooking, Cleaning, Homework Doing, Sarcastic, Sometimes Witty, ALWAYS Caring and Loving SAHM Who Loves her "Bubby" and Children.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sweetestgirl79
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 7:59 PM

i dont actually..but i was looking into buying it and found it to be pricey

i used google to look up reviews and didnt find much..im waiting til it becomes more well known

i do own the EA active it was 49 i think r 59 i cant remember but its just like having a personal trainer in your living room and has a challenge section. I found it to be a great workout and my legs and butt looked awesome after using it for two months. I did have to buy a different resistance band though..the one that comes with it was horrible

i made my own upper body work out and love it

They also came out with more workouts EA active i just bought that but haven't tried it yet..i start tomorrow so i will let you know

Lynzie

Group owner of The Fit Mama Club

veganmommy04
by Member on Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:21 PM

definatly interested in your opinion of the "more workouts for the active".  i plan to buy it soon, and would love to know what you think of it

Sweetestgirl79
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:23 PM

i should be trying it tmw if not sunday ..i ahve had a cold so it depends on how i am feeling but i will def let you know !

Quoting veganmommy04:

definatly interested in your opinion of the "more workouts for the active".  i plan to buy it soon, and would love to know what you think of it

mellybeans
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:28 PM

I do have the Wii Active, just have not opened it yet. The Wii is my sons Christmas present, so I have to wait:( I do have extra resistance bands from my beach body workout, so we will see.

Melly B

I am a Card and Invitation Creating,  Tiffany and Co. Adoring, COACH Obsessed, Shopping Fanatic, Bargain Hunting, Cooking, Cleaning, Homework Doing, Sarcastic, Sometimes Witty, ALWAYS Caring and Loving SAHM Who Loves her "Bubby" and Children.

Sweetestgirl79
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:40 PM

the wii EA active is different then the wii active...its a separate game..we bought the wii board and some games ..i even tried the goldsgym workout but hated it...wanted to try the jillian michales workout one and even bought a Pilate's but didnt open that one yet i was looking up reviews first

but i def love the EA active game the wii fit is fun but more games then a workout in a way i mean they are fun but i didnt break a sweat til i purchased the ea active game

Quoting mellybeans:

I do have the Wii Active, just have not opened it yet. The Wii is my sons Christmas present, so I have to wait:( I do have extra resistance bands from my beach body workout, so we will see.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)