Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone!

As stated in the bulletin we just sent out, let's get reacquainted with one another.  Please feel free to say a few words about yourself, as well as where you are on your healthy living journey.

If you have needs and questions, please start a new post in the General Discussions Forum entitled as such. We'll be happy to answer your questions.

We look forward to getting to know you!

Abby & Cassandra

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Replies (81-84):
saraewhite
by Member on May. 28, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Hi I'm Sara I have come and gone about 4 times now. Stuck in a rut at the moment and in need of encouragement!

1. How long have you been on your weight loss/fitness journey?   This last one I have been doing for 2 1/2 months but i have been trying on and off since high school so about 15 years.

2. What are your wl/fitness goals?  I want to be toned, I want my bmi to not tell me I am overweight, I want to feel confident when I look inthe mirror, I want to be down to an ideal weight for me (105-110 lbs)

3. How many starts and stops have you had in your journey? I have had too many stops and starts in my journey, probably over 50 but not quite 100 I would say

4. Tell us more about you!   I will be turning 31 in July. I am very short, 4'10".

I have two children, an almost 8 year old son and a 5 1/2 year old girl.

I have been married for almost 5 years but together for almost 11.

I recieved my Bachelors in Health Care Administration Management in 2012 but have worked as a waitress at our local pizza resturaunt for a year and a half.

I am a people person and have a hard time with motivating myself. My husband says that as soon as I start to see progress I give up, not sure why I do this but I seen it this last time.

Anything else, just ask. I am an open book.

LEC22
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 11:32 AM

HI everyone!

My name is Jennifer, Jen is fine :). I have 3 daughters and one very large man child lol (my hubby). I live in mid michigan and I am so happy that the nice weather has finally swooped in, this winter was BRUTAL!.

I am a hairstylist, my sister just bought a shop and I manage that I have been out of the shop for a year being an at home mommy just got back into it to help out the sis. But I am finding that I have missed it and am so excited that I am back at hair and beautifying people again...

I am also a beachbody coach, life style and health coach. I fell in love with their products and decided that I would love to share my story and my success with others.

I am an open book so if you have ANY questions about me feel free to ask :). I am excited to get to know everyone!

LEC22
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 11:39 AM

HI sara! I know all about being stuck in a rut...I was in one for about 10 years with my health and fitness. ITs the worst! But you know what you just need to push yourself a little harder and that rut will be in the past! Find a new love of working out try something different, yoga maybe...or pilates...I found that adding these into my workouts made it more relaxing and less of a task. I have been on my journey ever since I had my first c-section over 10 years ago I just recently found something that REALLY works for me. My fitness goals are to tighten and tone, with a focus on my over stretched tummy. I couldnt even count how many times I have done the starting and the stopping....Nemerous! finding something that works and that you love is the key though!

Quoting saraewhite:

Hi I'm Sara I have come and gone about 4 times now. Stuck in a rut at the moment and in need of encouragement!

1. How long have you been on your weight loss/fitness journey?   This last one I have been doing for 2 1/2 months but i have been trying on and off since high school so about 15 years.

2. What are your wl/fitness goals?  I want to be toned, I want my bmi to not tell me I am overweight, I want to feel confident when I look inthe mirror, I want to be down to an ideal weight for me (105-110 lbs)

3. How many starts and stops have you had in your journey? I have had too many stops and starts in my journey, probably over 50 but not quite 100 I would say

4. Tell us more about you!   I will be turning 31 in July. I am very short, 4'10".

I have two children, an almost 8 year old son and a 5 1/2 year old girl.

I have been married for almost 5 years but together for almost 11.

I recieved my Bachelors in Health Care Administration Management in 2012 but have worked as a waitress at our local pizza resturaunt for a year and a half.

I am a people person and have a hard time with motivating myself. My husband says that as soon as I start to see progress I give up, not sure why I do this but I seen it this last time.

Anything else, just ask. I am an open book.

sixxlet
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 5:57 PM

Hi, I'm Ruby. I'm 39 and just got married. I'm a Type 2 diabetic and trying to conceive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)