Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone!

As stated in the bulletin we just sent out, let's get reacquainted with one another.  Please feel free to say a few words about yourself, as well as where you are on your healthy living journey.

If you have needs and questions, please start a new post in the General Discussions Forum entitled as such. We'll be happy to answer your questions.

We look forward to getting to know you!

Abby & Cassandra

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Replies (91-92):
megbrks
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2015 at 7:18 AM
Hey everyone my name is Megan. I am 27 and dealing with a few health problems. I'm looking to regain my health and loss weight so I can be with my kids for years. I am obese by 30-40lbs any good tips to get it off would be great! I walk daily and drink plenty of water and I have limited my calorie intake. The lbs seem to be piling on instead of going away. So any help would be great!
sonnyswoman75
by New Member on Jun. 25, 2015 at 2:01 PM

Hello! My name is Malisa. I am 40 years old. I am trying to lose wieght. I have made peace with the fact I will never be skinny but I want to be a healthy wieght. I have joined Planet Fitness. I plan on walking more. The two hardest things for me is drinking more water and cutting back on junk food.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN