Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Tuesday workout and meals

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:41 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 155 Total Views

Hey Everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I've declared Mondays my rest days from working out because that is my busiest work day of the week.  I have clients in the morning and don't get back to my office until about 2 PM. Then I have a ton of work to catch up on.  Anyway, my workout today was 45 minutes of steady state cardio on the elliptical first thing in the morning. Then I have a heavy shoulder workout tonight. Beginning today, I start my new 12-week training program with a previous Olympia trainer (online), so I'm super excited.  I'm looking forward to taking my body to the next level. 

As for foods today:

(M1) Skipped as I got off track.  surprise  I was supposed to eat after my cardio session but got a late start on that so I just waited until meal #2 at 10:30 AM.

(M2) 5 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal (1/2 cup dry with 1 cup water mixed with cinnamon and Stevia), 1 cup of coffee with some Stevia and a little half-n-half, supplements

(M3) leftover stir-fry with chicken, carrots, and brown rice

(M4) 25 grams protein pudding

(M5) 4 oz. turkey burger, 1 cup broccoli mixed with flax oil, side salad with flax oil

(M6) 3/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese mixed with 1/2 cup blueberries

~ Abby Campbell, BSc, ISSA FNS & SSN, ACT CPT

"Food can be used as a poison or a prescription. Why not use it as a prescription for good health? Learn a healthy lifestyle with www.911BodyResQ.com and AbbyCampbellOnline.com!"  Connect with me on Facebook!

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
big_red05
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I"m glad you are posting your meals your food always looks so good!!

mondays are my rest days as well !! I always need time to regroup from teh weekend!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)