Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group. Facebook weight loss frustrations!!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:29 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 117 Total Views
Hey! My name is Laurie and Im new to the group. I have been working on eating right and working out every day for 57 days! I've been doing the 30 day shred and just switched to Jillians Jat burn boost metabolism. At this point Im at a total weight loss of 14lbs. I have a facebook weight loss group that I host that I am getting so frustrated with. We have 16 members but it seems like only me and another girls really post everyday and help motivate each other. I really need more push to keep it up. To get new ideas for foods or different work out videos etc. I am hoping comin on here will help me with that. If anyone is on facebook and want to join our group the address is: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/136527856505622/ We do not sell anything, nor do we allow any type of selling. We are all about healthy weight loss and not quick fixes. I didnt realize cafemom had weight loss group. I used to be on Cafemom all the time when I had my son.... however at 3 years old I can no longer claim babyweight. :) Hope to get to know everyone!!
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
big_red05
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Welcome:) We really don't like people trying to promote their own groups on here, I am sorry you are having a hard time sometimes people like to just sit in the sidelines! I know that's how it is with a few weightloss groups on cm!

I've been trying to get on here every day and post my meals and workouts but my family has been taking up a lot of my time lately :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Girlweezle
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Sorry, I didnt know it was a no no.   Just joined so I dont know the rules.  :)    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)