Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Friday!

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:15 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 87 Total Views

Good morning, Ladies!

I hope you all are doing well. I've been out of the loop for the last few weeks. I can't make excuses any longer. I have had good intentions of coming in here on a regular basis, but I am still learning to work my schedule. I've been trying very hard to get it together, but little interruptions through the day and week have caught me off-guard. A couple of weeks ago, my computer's hard drive went out on me. So, I've had a technician in to replace it only to find that my recovery CDs don't work, and I'm still waiting on them to come in (2 weeks... ugh!). Because of that, I've had to work on my laptop which has put behind on a lot since I've had to recreate documents and such. Anyway, I won't bore you with that. Then I've been so sick with seasonal allergies. It will be 2 weeks come Monday. I think I'm over the hump, but my goodness... will it ever end?  LOL.  I haven't been sick in 6 years, and the last time was with the same --> seasonal allergies. It seem everyone in my area has a bad case of it this year.  :(

Anyhoo - I thought I'd come in a say "good morning." I see that a lot of you have been doing well with your goals so far, and that so motivates me. I can't wait to get back to working out next week. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Abby

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cmorris1200
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Feel better.  I am dealing with allergies.

big_red05
by Head Admin on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Uh allergies are the worst!! Feel better! I'm starting to get a touch of a cold that Valentina passed around.. But I'm hoping it stays at a touch and doesn't get worse! We were just out of town for the week so I know traveling isn't always good to the immune system!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)