Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your week?

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 68 Total Views
Hey ladies! Just wanted to drop in quick, I was out of town for the week, we went to Ireland an man is it beautiful!! I got to run a 5k in the streets of Dublin yesterday and it was just amazing!

How was your week? Any challenges you are trying to over come? Success stories?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
QueenieAbby
by Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Wow!  I'm so jealous, Cass!  You have been traveling the world since you've been in Germany. What an awesome experience to share with your children too!

After being sick with allergies for two weeks, my biggest challenge has been working out. I worked out the first week of being sick, but I felt myself being drained with little or no energy. I gave into Benadryl which is the only allergy medicine that works for me. I have yet to find a natural solution!  Ugh!  Anyway, today is the first day off the meds, and I'm feeling 75% better. I'll be back to working out tomorrow and I can't wait. I feel like a bloated mess. Ha!

As far as success, I'm doing much better with exercise consistency (all except last week). Since I was laid off my part-time job, I have much more time and am able to relax and spend some time on me. Woohoo!

bluedolly01
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:49 AM
My week was great! I have lost 5kg this week (this coming after a 6 week plateau and drastically mixing things up - its not an average loss). I have also started running 5km on a regular basis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
big_red05
by Head Admin on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:37 AM
Good for you!! Hitting a plateau can be so frustrating! Running 5ks a day is a great cardio workout :)

Quoting bluedolly01:

My week was great! I have lost 5kg this week (this coming after a 6 week plateau and drastically mixing things up - its not an average loss). I have also started running 5km on a regular basis.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)