Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 64 Total Views

Just joined this group to find support from others who struggle with loosing those pounds. When I was in my twentys I had gained 50 pounds then lost it then gained 60 pounds with my pregnancies. More then just weight gain occurred with my pregnancies. Due to poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and stress over the years I have liver and kidney issues. My doctor said the best thing I could do was loose the weight. So here I am, looking for encouragement, support, and curious to see what others do to stay on track. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
big_red05
by Head Admin on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Hello!! Welcome! I agree with your dr losing weight and eating healthy will do wonders for your health!

For me I made it a lifestyle.. It's not a diet I'm not losin weight I'm just living healthy! I've discovered I feel so much better when I'm eating healthy and working out

Let me know if you need any tips!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kat0038
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I believe most diets turn into lifestyle change but I amhaving a hard time with accepting some of my needed changes. 

Quoting big_red05:

Hello!! Welcome! I agree with your dr losing weight and eating healthy will do wonders for your health!

For me I made it a lifestyle.. It's not a diet I'm not losin weight I'm just living healthy! I've discovered I feel so much better when I'm eating healthy and working out

big_red05
by Head Admin on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM
What specifically?

Quoting Kat0038:

I believe most diets turn into lifestyle change but I amhaving a hard time with accepting some of my needed changes. 

Quoting big_red05:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kat0038
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:47 AM

One thing I need to do is cut back on my sugar. For example, this morning I wanted a powder doughnut with my coffee, but I know I have a hard time eating just one. The other thing is cutting out fast/fried food. We are going out today and the kids are going to want to go to McDonald's for lunch, so they can play. And while I get myself a salad and water they get happy meals. What is going to be difficult is not eating their left over fries. The other thing is cutting out diet soda, which really effects my liver but I crave every day. I read somewhere that a craving or habit can be made in thirty days. My problem is making it to that thirty days 

Quoting big_red05:

What specifically?

Quoting Kat0038:

Quoting big_red05:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)