Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to CVS, Wags, & So Much More

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2009 at 9:37 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 325 Total Views

My name is Ana I am the groups Admin. A little about myself: I am 25, a very proud USMC wife and stay at home mom. I have been couponing for about 3 years now. I don't consider myself a Pro, but I do feel like an experienced Vet!

I really want this group to be a fun & educational forum for Moms that like to find a great deal & share about it.

Please introduce yourself & Have a Great One!

by on Jan. 6, 2009 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BillieBob
by on Jan. 24, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Hi My name is Billie ,I am 56  and have two grown children so it is only myself and my husband at home. I love to shop at cvs and walgreens to see how much i can get for free, it has almost become an obsession with me, Thank you for this group.

mauilana2002
by Group Owner on Jan. 24, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Welcome BillieBob it's great to have you! Please feel free to add any deals, questions, or comments you have, I'd like this group to be an open forum. If there is anything I can do to improve the group just let me know!

-Ana

Check out this great new Group!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ShoppingIsLove

rachellynn81
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:33 AM

I'm 27 and a WAHM to my DD-1, SD-10 and SS-11. Kids are expensive and I love the challenge of getting things cheap/free. I'm more of a somewhat experienced rookie.

sckeen
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Hi my name is Shea I have two wonderful boys...I shop at CVS and Walgreens a lot. Usually when I know they have good deals.

mauilana2002
by Group Owner on Feb. 20, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Welcome Shea its great to have you in the group!

Quoting sckeen:

Hi my name is Shea I have two wonderful boys...I shop at CVS and Walgreens a lot. Usually when I know they have good deals.

Love to get a great deal ideas?! Check out this great new Group for CVS, Wags, & More Shoppers!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ShoppingIsLove

carriekmomof1
by Member on Mar. 31, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Hi, I'm Carrie and I am a mom of a 14 yr old son. I've been married for almost 4 years, but have been with my husband since 1993.

Right now I'm unemployed so I've been couponing to help us get through this difficult time. I've been at this for a short time now, only about 5 months. I feel like I'm still a bit of a newbie but I'm doing alright with it. I shop at both CVS and Wags, esp. for the free stuff! I use websites and forums to help find the best deals.

Nice to "meet" you all!

momof3sc
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:58 AM

Hi, Im Sharon, Wife, mother to 3, grandmother to 1.  I have been couponing for over 10 years (since being a SAHM)  CVS and Walgreens over a year now, how did I miss this all these years!  Love finding deals and sharing with others.   

momof3sc  Wife to Courtney

Mom to Krissy - Kristofer - Hunter

Grandma to Jaydin

family in the van

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN