Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new to wags. Please help me with an rr question.

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:11 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

I went to walgreens the other day and got the toothpase that you are supposed to get $3.50 rrs on. I paid for it with my $8.00 rrs that I got from the Blink Eye Drops. My $3.50 rrs did not print out so I asked the cashier why they didn't. She said it was because I used my $8.00 rrs to pay for the item. I know that other people use their rrs to pay for items that they get rrs on becuase I have seen it on blogs so I am wondering if this happens or was the cat coupon printer just messed up and the cashier didn't want to tell me? I always shop at CVS and do the ebcs so I figured that rrs are the same thing and work the same way. Please help me cause I am just starting to use Walgreens and would like to know the ins and outs before I go back.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mauilana2002
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:35 PM

In some circumstances you can't roll one RR to the next. Such as if you have a RR from one deal you can't use it to try & get the same RR, or even if it's the same manufactor i.e. P&G you can't use it to try and get another RR from P&G even if the product is different. But as far as the blink RR & the Colgate yo should have been able to roll those. You definately should have spoken to a manager. If that doesn't work call Catlina directly @ 888-322-3814. Have your receipt in front of you, they need some key info from it, and they'll be able to see if the machine was working and if you bought the right products. It does tend to take a few minutes for the call, and then you have to wait to get the RR, which takes 6 - 8 weeks. Good luck!

Love to get a great deal ideas?! Check out this great new Group for CVS, Wags, & More Shoppers!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ShoppingIsLove

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)