Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CVS and Wags Trip 3/8/09

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:16 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

Walgreens

1 Glade Sense and Spray 7.99

3 Huggies Diapers  30.00

4 12pk cokes    13.00

-4.00 MQ

-4.00 ESC

-5.00 x 3 huggies

OOP 27.99, + 13 RR

I should have done two transactions but I was pressed for time. In the short time I was in the store the line would be empty or have 5 people waiting at one time. The only had one Sense n Spray in stock so I couldn't use the BOGO. I'm kinda kicking myself for picking up a 3rd pack of diapers instead of the wipes but I talked myself into thinking my sister could use the diapers more.I do plan on rolling the $3.00 for another huggies deal along with the creamer and then roll the $10 x 3 on the cokes.

CVS

4 12packs rootbeer 13.00

3 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch 10.00

Total 23.00

-1.00 2 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch

-4/20, + 8 ECB

-9.98ECB

OOP 8.03 +

The huggies deal printed off a $1.50 pampers swaddlers and $5 off enfimal lipil. CVS printed $1 off Glade Air Freshener, $1 any Excedrin, $2 on the new essence of beauty PEDI with handle? whatever that is?

I think I will be pretty set on cokes after two more trips to wags and have my sister's baby shower gift taken care of.

Oh and the rootbeer from CVS also has a $1.00 coupon inside. I'm assuming that is for another 12pack.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mauilana2002
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2009 at 10:35 AM

It's too bad about they didn't have another Sense & Spray because it would have been a better deal. Don't forget to ask for rainchecks too if they are out of something. They never expire & at times can make for a better deal when you overlap it with a new sale. I did this at CVS this week: I had a raincheck for the Dream Matte Mousse $8.39 = $5.00 ECB well I coupled that with the deal from this week spend $10 & Get $5, so I bought the Dream Matte Mousse $8.39, a bottle or Garnier at $3.34= $11.73 -$2 Maybelline Q -$1 Garnier Q + $10 ECB= $1.27 profit

Love to get a great deal ideas?! Check out this great new Group for CVS, Wags, & More Shoppers!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ShoppingIsLove

rachellynn81
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:46 PM

I always forget about the rainchecks. I did remember to get one at Rite-Aid but forgot the one for olive oil at Winn-Dixie in the same day. I was going to try again today but my SO took his debit card back..lol. If I have time I'll do another quick trip for more cokes and to see if they have more Glade in stock.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)