Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

chronic pain

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:45 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 350 Total Views

puppyHello eveyone.  My name is lakewinds and I suffer form chronic neck and backpain since I'm 17 years old, and I am now 53.  I also get frequent migraines that need to be treated at the doctors or hospital with shots of various stuff who know what it is diferent each time.  Plus i have survived cancer in 1990 the non-hodjenkins lymphoma type that Jacky onassis Kennedy died from in 1990.  All I had was radiation and surgery with most of my tummy removed.  then I got skinny but then fat again wen in flaorida i found out that there is medicine that makes you have the munchies.lol so I got fat and the doctors were amazed until I told one of them that I trusted.  Know what he said "Can you get me some ?  Do u have any on you right now?  Can u come back after we close the doors to the public and my staff leaves?"  that was funny so I got him some and we laughed a lot that day.  He was amazed at my recovery  anyway that is my storyand now I wanna be well and natural as I can be .  I even want to be a vegetarian because I do not thnk factory farming is a good thing for animals it is crueL and animals are in chronic pain their whole lives-no good.  But I cnnot give up meat so I'll go for free rang..take care

Lakewinds-horse lover water lover travel lover people lover animal lover

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
divasmom00
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:35 AM

have you tried herbal redemies? like essential oil healing for your back pain? that might help...

good luck!

Danielle

Katiebugs Handmade Body Products

Bringing Nature back to you in Bodycare

http://www.katiebugproducts.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)