Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to group

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:55 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

hello,

here a little intro about myself my name is Candace i am 28 married to my best friend for almost 11 years we have 2 children son who is 11 daughter who is 9. i never had a weight problem as a child/teenager in fact i was way to thin so after my first child i got up to 130 which i had always been under 100. so everyone thought i looked good. then 2yrs later i got up to 160 still was happy with myself. but could feel the difference . my problem is soda i can drink it with no stop and fast food i am married to someone who loves me and is just happy with me. so that hurts me as well cause he thinks i am fine. well in the last 2 years i have went from a size 16 to 20. there a couple of factors i lost my sister and my 2 parents within 2yrs so i turned to food. well about a week ago my 9yr daughter was talking to me and she said mom do you know it scares me cause i am afraid your going to die cause your overweight she said she was afraid i would have a heart-attack it broke my heart. she a child and should never worry about lose her parents  2nd thing was my son loves to play basketball and he ask me to play with him and i could only do it for a little while cause i was-out of breath it made me so sad. 3rd thing i seen a friend who has been in Iraq for 9 months and he was shocked i had got so big he could not stop stare and  he tried to be nice but i could see that he was shocked. so know its my turn to change my life and make healthy choice. and put mommy first i am give up soda cold turkey and i am going to do 30 min of walking every morning and 30 min after dinner. i am also going to eat smaller portions and stay away from fast food. i hate water but that's all i am going to drink. i am 5"6 200 pounds every 20 pounds i lose i will go do something big for myself i do not have a time limit as for i want to keep the weight off i will be weigh myself every week. i think i would like to get down to 120 but honestly i just want to focus get out of the obesity category that's my 1st goal. Candace

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)