Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HI! =)

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:37 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

Hi everyone,

I was just looking around cafemom thinking that I would love to meet some other Mom's in my area and get some friends for my children. My Husband, two boys, and I moved to Wylie about 2 years ago with a bunch of friends that had recently moved here. Since then I have only met a handful of people, and have not really made any friends of my own. We just recently moved to Plano, so being further away from everyone else has made me realize how much I want to connect with others.

Anyway, as you can probably tell, my name is Danessa and I am 23, and have been with my husband Alex for almost 6 years(married for 3). We have two wonderful little boys, Christopher, 4, and Daniel, 2. I am a stay at home mom, while also attending college full time.

I've noticed that this group is not too active, but I am still hoping to connect with some other great Mom's in the area. I hope everyone is having a great 2010! =)

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BitsMom00
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Hi, welcome to the group.  We aren't a very active group, but do have playdates every so often.  One of the group admins lives in Frisco and she hosts playdates at her house every now and then.  She also has a 2 yr old little boy.  We would love to have you join us.  We're in the process of putting together a playdate soon so keep checking back.

MommyBoccio
by Member on Apr. 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Hi, I am new to the group too, and just wanted to introduce myself, My name in Ashly and I am 24 and a stay at home mom to a 2 year old girl avianna. We just moved to little Elm from california and are looking to meet new people in our area .. Hope to get to know you better

Kennedysmommy13
by Member on Apr. 7, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Hey!! I dont do anything with anyone here... they usually do thing a little out of my area... Im from Mesquite... Im 27 and have a 2 1/2 year little girl!! Welcome to the group! 

Danessa
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Where at in Cali did you move from? We come from there too, Socal in the Inland Empire... =)

Quoting MommyBoccio:

Hi, I am new to the group too, and just wanted to introduce myself, My name in Ashly and I am 24 and a stay at home mom to a 2 year old girl avianna. We just moved to little Elm from california and are looking to meet new people in our area .. Hope to get to know you better

MommyBoccio
by Member on Apr. 7, 2010 at 9:17 PM

We are from the Bay area - in nor cal , how long have you been here ?

Danessa
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2010 at 12:12 PM

We have been here for almost 2 years.... How about you? Do you like it here so far? I  love everything about Texas, besides being so far from my family and friends, and the lack of new friends I've made...

MommyBoccio
by Member on Apr. 12, 2010 at 1:24 PM

We just moved here a little over a month ago, So far we are liking it , it's just so different being so far from everything and everyone we know.. and I am really looking forward to making new friends:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)