Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get Healthy and Make Money!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 321 Total Views

www.plexusforweightloss.com in addition to great weight loss products, we also have pain and nerve regeneration products, a multivitamin, probiotic, detox and breast health line. I am also looking for some people to join my amazing team...low start up costs, no inventory required and wholesale discounts. Our company is set to make 100 million this year alone and 50% gets paid back to ambassadors. Our company is also debt free, so the pay is excellent. No shakes, stimulants and all natural. Pm me for more info today. You don't want to miss out in this opportunity! In one month I made enough to cover one week of take home pay at my full time job working this part time...soon I will be able to quit completely. The picture below is me at 2 months. 

by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
britni11
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Own your own business for just 34.95. I love this company and getting to help people every day. Since I started back in June I am now a senior gold in the company and I am able to make enough monthly to pay two car payments, gas and insurance on both all utilities for our house, internet and cable bills. Can you imagine how much money that frees up for other things. I am not a slave to this business, I work it part time from Facebook while working full time and taking care of a family. For the first time in 8 years I see financial freedom ahead and its exciting. I would love to help you get started.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)