Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok I'm first...I'm a 24 yr old sahm and attend college part time.  I live in North Irving.  I have two daughters ages 8 yrs and one almost 8 months. 

by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 6:14 PM
Replies (81-88):
NikiHawaii
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Hi Ladies!  I am a work at home mom living in Hawaii. My hubby is in the Navy which is why we are here.  I have 1 daughter who is 3.  Look forward to chatting with you! 

chicklopez
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Hi! I have been a SAHM mom since 2010. I worked part time from 2008 - 2011, completely quit work but now I want to go back. Not sure if I really fit this group since I am planning on going back to work here soon, but until I do, Id be nice to have other moms to talk to.

Im 24, mother of 3, living in dallas. My kids are 3, 2, and 2 months.

SierraCantu
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I'm Sierra. I have a nine month old baby boy. We live in SWFW, but I commute to UTArlington three days a week. My boyfriend and I live together with our Jameson and two cats.

Cindy1221
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Hello local ladies! I am Cindy, I have two little boys, 4, & 6. I stay home with my 4 yr. old. I work on Sundays, part time. I am interested in meeting new friends and having lots of playdates...I look forward to being apart of this group. 

SprinkleKaya
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:24 AM

hi y'all! I'm claudia, we live in Dallas (lakehighlands area) and I'm a stay at home mom to a perfect little boy n_n 

karlei10814
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Mobile Photo

Hi all! I am 26, new to the group and new to being a sahm! I have a 4 yr old and have been pretty much out on bed rest since finding out I'm pregnant with my husband and my 2nd little girl, due in January. I watch my 2 nephews during the week and am in the White Rock area looking to make friends with some other moms as adjusting from being a full time student and working full time to being home with the kiddos full time, though awesome, is quite a change! Looking forward to meeting some new friends!
mamacraft
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I am a former teacher and stay at home mom to a 2 year old.  I just opened an Etsy shop selling children's toys and gifts.  I love to craft, sew, read and write.  Read my DIY tutorials and toddler activities on my blog at: www.amyroachsenter.blogspot.com

Tamberly2
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Hello, I'm Tammy - 38 years old, married with two boys aged 7 and 4. I live in Murphy (east Plano). Looking forward to chatting with y'all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN