Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 6:14 PM
  • 88 Replies
  • 1965 Total Views

Ok I'm first...I'm a 24 yr old sahm and attend college part time.  I live in North Irving.  I have two daughters ages 8 yrs and one almost 8 months. 

by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raparicio
by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 11:40 AM

Hello! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 boys ages 2 years old next month and 2 months old. Living in the Plano area.

luna08
by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 12:05 PM

hi my name is joanie, im 19 i have one daughter who will be 5 months on the 25th. i live near 75 in richardson.

militaryfam4
by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 1:29 PM

hi my name is rebecca i am a stay at home mom to 2 girls 5 1/2 and 2 1/2 and another little girl on the way due in may. it is hard to find other sahm's  around here to get together and do stuff with. i am looking for other moms that stay home also. im glad you started this. i am open to anyone contacting me to get together. i look forward to meeting ladies!

ONESEXyM0MMA
by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

hello ladies....

Iam 19 [soon to be 20 on the 31st!!] SAHM!!! My daughter is 8 months old, and i am also new in the area, i am from houston but now living in Arlington.......

So if any of you wanna chat be sure to hit me up!!
and if any of you have any kind of messanger to chat on durring the day casue im always on let me know........

All of us ladies should have a playdate! :)

Analyse.....

BitsMom00
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I used to live in the woodlands, right outside of Houston.  Which messenger do you have?  I have just about all of them, Yahoo, gmail, aol, msn,....

Quoting ONESEXyM0MMA:

hello ladies....

Iam 19 [soon to be 20 on the 31st!!] SAHM!!! My daughter is 8 months old, and i am also new in the area, i am from houston but now living in Arlington.......

So if any of you wanna chat be sure to hit me up!!
and if any of you have any kind of messanger to chat on durring the day casue im always on let me know........

All of us ladies should have a playdate! :)

Analyse.....

ONESEXyM0MMA
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 7:16 AM

hey.... yeah i know where that is.. i lived in Katy on the other side of Houston, and other parts of houston too....

Yeah i have em all too.. lol..

Yahoo- fashion.reyna@yahoo.com

thats the one i am on the most... when you add me make sure to remind me you are from cafemom.......

hope to talk to you soon......

Analyse.....

amandallamas
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Hey all!  My name is Amanda and I live in Richardson with my 1 year old son, David Lee.  I am at home pretty much all day with my son unless we have errands to do or a doctor's appt to go to.  My little David thinks WonderPets and Spongebob are so cool. 

toddler boymoms rock

MrsPeepers
by Group Admin on Jan. 23, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Hey ladie!!!!  I'm a sahm living in plano.  I have a 15mo son.  I'm 24 (just turned).  I like to get out of the house and socialize, even though i'm just starting to 'get out there'. 

Hotmomma038
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Hey all-

I am Meredith, Im 23 will be 24 in March. I am a SAHM to a 2yr old. We are living in Dallas area. Right now we are moving and hopefully be done about Valentine's day. I am so glad to know there are other SAHMs in the area. Feel free anyone to let me know if there is a playdate with all of us. I would love to come. If none are going on. Let me know everyone's schedule and I can maybe plan something.

NicksBabygirl
by Member on Feb. 2, 2009 at 11:08 AM

My name is Helena I am 27 will be 28 Feb.8th. I am a SAHM with 4 boys ages 10,7,5,2(Feb.19th) and am due in April with boy number 5. I live in Grand Prairie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)