Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok I'm first...I'm a 24 yr old sahm and attend college part time.  I live in North Irving.  I have two daughters ages 8 yrs and one almost 8 months. 

by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 6:14 PM
Replies (41-50):
1lamariposa
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 1:39 AM

Hi my name is Norma i am a sahm to a 19 month old boy and were expecting our second little boy : ) i am from fort worth

SweetMelissa79
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2009 at 2:59 PM

Hi I'm Melissa (30), I'm a SAHM in Mesquite.  I have 2 daughters: Genevieve 6.5 (May'03), Anne 20 months (Feb '08) and another on the way (April 2010) we'll find out Nov 13 if baby is a boy or girl

Wanting to meet other moms nearby and get out of the apartment once in a while.

Jaim
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Hi all!  My name is Jamie.  I'm a 31 yr old SAHM to a wonderful little 8 month old boy, Nathan.  We live in Krum, near Denton.  I would really love to make some friends in the area for me and my little boy.  My husband and I moved up here from the Houston area about 5 years ago and haven't really made any friends outside of work.  Now that I'm at home, I don't have much in common with them so I really would love to make some friends that I have something in common with and would get us out of the house more. 

bbuchanan1985
by New Member on Nov. 1, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Howdy y'all! ; ) My name is Brittany Buchanan and I am a 24 year old stay at home Mommy to my 19 month old son Bryson! I live in Wylie, TX and look forward to chatting with other Mommies nearby!

MomToPrinceB
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Hello Ladies,

My name is Sarah I am 31 SAHM to 1 boy who will be 3 this coming January. I live just outside of Plano in Dallas. I am a transplant from Ohio and have been here 3 years. I am married to a wonderful husband and father.

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

akamom1908
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2009 at 12:36 AM

I live in Richardson, off 75 and Campbell. Mother of  3 girls. I also babysit a little girl for extra income. I would love to connect wit other mommies in my area. 

princessmomx2
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Hi there.. been in the group a while but dont know if i ever introduced myself. =) My name is Kim and I am a stay at home momma of 2 girls. Lexi will be 8 on saturday and Dani will be 3 in march. I live in Plano and stay quite active with my children. Just thought that I would stop in and say hello

ladybug

Need gift ideas or just to pamper yourself check out my Avon webiste. There is something there for everyone!!

http://www.youravon.com/kimberlymayfield

butterfly

Another_Julie
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Salutations! I am 29 and my daughter, Savage, is 4.  We live in Hurst and would love to meet other families near us!  We're active and love the outdoors, but are game for pretty much anything to break the routine.  It's a pleasure to meet everyone and I hope I can expand our circle of friends!

Mrs.Carter2010
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Hi; I'm Letha, I just moved to North Dallas area, with my fiance', we have 4 daughters and 1 grandson..2 of my girls are school age..10 and 11.

have a nice weekendgiving mom giftholding balloonscat

mommyjune12
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2010 at 6:42 AM

HI IM AMANDA IM 20 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE A 20 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER AND A 3 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER WE LIVE IN THE DALLAS LOVE FIELD AREA... IM NEW TO DALLAS AND DONT KNOW ANYONE AND MY DAUGHTER HAS NO ONE REALLY TO PLAY WITH THAT ARENT OLDER N MEAN TO HER SHE LOVE PPL BUT KIDS SEEN TO BE MEAN TO HER... BUT ANYWAYS I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)