Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok I'm first...I'm a 24 yr old sahm and attend college part time.  I live in North Irving.  I have two daughters ages 8 yrs and one almost 8 months. 

by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 6:14 PM
Replies (51-60):
Mrs.BamMa
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:04 AM

Hi everyone...I am not new to the group but I am so searching for moms that want to get out of the freaking house!!  LOL

I have been a cafemom user for over a year and just am not really active.  I will admit I like FB better but there just arent the groups for moms wanting to connect in the area.  I would love it if yall would contact me on getting together.  I am so looking to socialize my 14 months old with other kiddos.

I have just started going to this FREE play group called Playin Around Town...they meet all over the metroplez.  I think they have expanded to Kaufman and such.  there webpage is http://www.playinaroungtown.com/

all you have to do is register then you can sign up for the groups.  Any how I would love to do other things too.

I am looking forward to meeting other local mommies shake hand

BitsMom00
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Hi, where are you located?  You should attend or host a playdate.  We should be having another one soon.  A few of the members of this group, including myself are a part of playing around town.  Although I have not been to an event recently, I hope to soon.

Quoting Mrs.BamMa:

Hi everyone...I am not new to the group but I am so searching for moms that want to get out of the freaking house!!  LOL

I have been a cafemom user for over a year and just am not really active.  I will admit I like FB better but there just arent the groups for moms wanting to connect in the area.  I would love it if yall would contact me on getting together.  I am so looking to socialize my 14 months old with other kiddos.

I have just started going to this FREE play group called Playin Around Town...they meet all over the metroplez.  I think they have expanded to Kaufman and such.  there webpage is http://www.playinaroungtown.com/

all you have to do is register then you can sign up for the groups.  Any how I would love to do other things too.

CM siggy

MommyBoccio
by Member on Mar. 11, 2010 at 9:21 AM

Hi , My name is Ashly and I am mommy to a 2 year old girl Avianna.. We just moved to the area from out of state so I am really looking forward to meeting some new friends for myself and my daughter... It would be nice to get out of the house more  lol..I hope to meet some of you ladies :)

PATTY2310
by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Hello Ladies! My name is Patricia and I have a 18 month old girl born november 08. I live in North Richland Hills (Mid Cities area) and I'm looking for some moms in the area to get together for some playdate with the kiddos. Please let me know if any of you are interested.

amberh0225
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Feel free to msg me.. would love to get together sometime!

Quoting Mrs.BamMa:

amberh0225
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Hey ladies!

I am a mother to a 16 month old little girl. I live in the Coppell area and would love to get to know other moms and possibly have a playdate sometime! I am a SAHM

mamaVanessa511
by New Member on May. 15, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Hmm, well I am an elementary art teacher so technically I am only a SAHM in the summer.  I have a 17 month old son named Jakob, and am pregnant with my 2nd, due Jan 2011.  I have a season pass to the Dallas zoo and plan to take Jakob several times a week, we could meet up for zoo strolls!  I also have a season pass to Hawaiian Falls and plan on cooling off there alot this summer.  I am about to turn 31, and live in Richardson and would love to meet some other moms for girls time or playdates!

Bitesizecupcake
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Hi I'm a 21 year old momma. I have to admit I am SAHM PT. I have a floppy job as a nanny. It's not everyday or very consistent it just give me something to do. I actually did it before I got pregnant. But I do get to take my baby with me so It's like being a SAHM only in a diff home with more kiddos. Anyway I'm here in Dallas by Northpark mall and would Love to meet some new mommy friends or do some girls night out. All of my friends are currently not moms so I really have none left :/

Oh and my LO is 4 months old :)

mrsb813
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 11:52 AM

My name is Anne and my daughter Audrey turned 1 on June 4th.  Living in the north Dallas area, but may move to Richardson.

ManicMomma02
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Helloooo.

I'm a 23 yr old SAHM to 2 kids and 2 furbabies. 
I have a 2 year old boy, and a 4 month old girl.
We live in Dallas, super close to Richardson. :] 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)