Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok I'm first...I'm a 24 yr old sahm and attend college part time.  I live in North Irving.  I have two daughters ages 8 yrs and one almost 8 months. 

by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 6:14 PM
Replies (71-80):
Michele_1129
by on May. 15, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm Michele and we just moved to Farmers Branch from Las Vegas, for my husband's work.  I have two sons, ages 4 1/2 years and 20 months old.  We love meeting new people and I am excited to see a group here!

ManicMomma02
by Member on May. 20, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Hey Michele! Welcome. :] I live in Dallas, on the outskirts of both Garland, Richardson, and Addison and have a 2 - going on 3 year old boy.

Message me!

KLeVasseur
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Kelly and I am looking for some new mom-friends. My husband and I have one 10 month old son.

BethanyJael
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Cant remember if i responded to this but I'm bethany 20yrs old, engaged to a roughneck (hes 28), we have a babygirl Arianna Michelle that just turned 3 in March :) We live in the Balch Springs/Mesquite area!

ShantelRenee
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2011 at 6:30 PM

I'm Shantel, 20y/o, and a newly SAHM to my wonderful 6 month old baby boy.
We live in McKinney.
My finace' and I will be getting married in October.
I will be starting college in the fall.

Wanting to make some friends that live near by.

magamom
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Hi I'm Maggie 29 SAHM from Garland. I have a 5yr old boy and prego with my second.

sassimomma
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Hi everyone! I'm 25, and I'm a stay at home mom. I'm married and we have one son who is 2 1/2. I live in Mesquite/East Dallas. 

Madelaine87
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Hi! My name is Madelaine, and I'm a 25 yr old sahm. I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter. We just moved to Garland, and I would love to meet some other women with children. My daughter and I are at home everyday and the two of us need some friends!! We're getting a little stir crazy.
britni11
by Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:16 PM
I am going to be 27 this month, my husband is 30 & we have a son turning 4 in august. We are in righardson/garland area.
CLC21784
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

SAHM (OK, working small part-time while PG currently, but after baby2 back to SAHM so I still consider myself one LOL) to a 5yo and one on the way. I am 28.

Currently in Mansfield but have lived in Ft. Worth (raised) and bounced all over Carrollton/ Lewisville/ Frisco/ The Colony. ILs also live in Plano. So I'm "from" all over! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)