Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone in Garland?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:59 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

I was just wondering if there were any mom's out here that would like to meet up at a park or something after school starts?  My oldest 3 are going to school and Gracie sure would love to have someone to play with....and Mommy might need a break of the i`wants lol. 

Have a Girls Night In! Visit me @ www.brownbagparty.com/21636

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kennedysmommy13
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:29 PM
i am in mesquite.
unbrokenhellmus
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 3:29 PM

I'm in Richardson.

DMOMMY
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2009 at 9:36 AM

I'm in Rowlett and have 2 at home. 

Thanks so all of you and your continued interest in My Vintage Baby.  We have even a better opportunity for you.  Now you can earn free My Vintage Baby clothing.  I am a Texas Founding Direct Sales Rep and I'd love to show you the new Fall line.  If you would like to hostess a trunk show, I will come and share the new collection with you and your friends.  You will earn free clothing for hosting a show.  I'd love to tell you more!

Host a trunk show and we'll do all the rest.  You earn MVB bonus rewards to use towards your purchase.  Just contact me.  Check out the website at myvintagebaby.com look at the beautiful fall clothing for you and your children. 

Don't miss out!
A piece of yesterday for the hip child and Mommy of today - selling Fall 2009 now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)