Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where are u & how far are you willing to go??

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:29 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 307 Total Views

Okay ladies, just trying to figure out possible future playdates. 

My questions are, Where do you live, how far are you willing to travel, and what fun places are you near that you'd like to do a playdate at? Maybe they cost money, maybe they don't, at your house, at a mall near you, or park....doesn't matter.

Hopefully with a lot of input we can get some dates scheduled in the surrounding areas and get more mama's introduced and socialized :)

I'll go first:

I live in Plano, near park/preston, some close places to me are chuckEcheese, boomerang's, Stonebriar mall (in frisco).

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kenzie07
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:50 PM

I live in N. Dallas around the Lovers/Abrams area.  There is a great spraypark that is FREE right down the street behind the Ridgewood/Belcher Rec center (corner of Fisher Rd. and Trammel Dr) .  Also, the Galleria soft playground on the 3rd floor is always fun. 

MrsLittleFratto
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 9:34 AM

I'm in Central Arlington, so of course there are the expensive things like Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor, but there's also a nice playground in the Parks Mall and most of our city parks have a little water park area as well.

CafeMom Tickers
unbrokenhellmus
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2009 at 4:23 PM

I'm at Plano Rd and Belt Line in Richardson. There are a couple of playgrounds close to me as well as a community pool, although I think that this is the last weekend they are open. I don't have a problem driving anywhere as long as it's not too far.

stevi3905
by Member on Sep. 5, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Quoting kenzie07:

I live in N. Dallas around the Lovers/Abrams area.  There is a great spraypark that is FREE right down the street behind the Ridgewood/Belcher Rec center (corner of Fisher Rd. and Trammel Dr) .  Also, the Galleria soft playground on the 3rd floor is always fun. 

I just took my girls to that play area in the Galleria and that would be a great place for a playdate. I have not been to the spray park but that does sound interesting.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.  Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing?  Then whence cometh evil?  Is he neither able nor willing?  Then why call him God?" -Epicurus

bluestarr80
by on Sep. 5, 2009 at 4:29 PM

I'm in Allen. 

My son is now in elementary school, but I do have a little one on the way (due next month) and once baby is a little older, we'd love to meet other moms who have little babies as well!

I am willing to stay in Collin County (Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco, Wylie)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)