Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**** HEART WRETCHING**** PLEASE MAKE DU'A PLEASE

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:20 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 481 Total Views

asalamu alaikum rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

two weeks ago my hubbies friend from the same area in egypt and his family were living in london, and two weeks ago his wife and 3 kids went out in her car on a errand and subhan'Allah its the Qadr subhan'Allah

but the wife and 3 kids were killed in a major car accident, both the husband and wife were in the new 30's yrs of age and the kids were few months old to a couple years old subhan'Allah.

their bodies are being flown back to egypt today,

please make du'a for our brother (my heart aches for him) and his wife and 3 kids. subhan'Allah......

His family is gone and he's all alone subhan'Allah........

May Allah forgive our dear sister of her sins and accept her good ameen, may Allah make the graves happy and spacious for the children and her ameen. may Allah grant them jannah ameen.

may Allah give the brother comfort in his heart and ease his pain and suffer ameen, may Allah grant them all paradise for this painfulness ameen..

Jazak'Allah khairon sister i just felt a need to ask for the sake of Allah for their sins to be forgiven and happiness for the children and wife in the grave and jannah ameen.......

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
muhajjirah Group Admin
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM

inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajiyoon 

we are all created by Allah and it is to Allah we shall all return.

may Allah grant this brother an overwhelming amount of sweet patience, grant his family spacious graves that will remain illuminated until the Day of Ressurection. may Allah accept them as martyrs, and make this a reminder not  only to him but to all involved. may Allah forgive her minor and any major sins overlooking every error and admit her and her husband into Firdous led by their own offspring. Ameen.

proud2bmom3 Group Owner
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Inna lillaah wa innaa ilaihi raji'oon. wa la hawla wala Quwatta illa billaah.

we belong to Allah and to Him we return. there is no will nor strength except through Allah.

May Allah grant this brother patience.. Ameen. and may He azza wa jalla make our sister's grave spacious.. and ease her questioning. may their children be a shield for them on the day of judgement Ameen.

insha' Allah our brother will find solace  in Allah's words, and the promise of His messenger peace be upon him:

قال الله تعالى : " ( وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِنَ الأَمْوَالِ وَالأَنْفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ . الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ . أُولَئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ) البقرة / 155 ، 156 ،157

Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings): 

And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As- Saabiroon (the patient).

Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’

They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones”

[al-Baqarah 2:155-157]

رواه الترمذي ( 942 ) عَنْ أَبِي سِنَانٍ قَالَ دَفَنْتُ ابْنِي سِنَانًا وَأَبُو طَلْحَةَ الْخَوْلانِيُّ جَالِسٌ عَلَى شَفِيرِ الْقَبْرِ فَلَمَّا أَرَدْتُ الْخُرُوجَ أَخَذَ بِيَدِي فَقَالَ أَلا أُبَشِّرُكَ يَا أَبَا سِنَانٍ قُلْتُ بَلَى فَقَالَ حَدَّثَنِي الضَّحَّاكُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ عَرْزَبٍ عَنْ أَبِي مُوسَى الأَشْعَرِيِّ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ : " إِذَا مَاتَ وَلَدُ الْعَبْدِ قَالَ اللَّهُ لِمَلائِكَتِهِ قَبَضْتُمْ وَلَدَ عَبْدِي فَيَقُولُونَ نَعَمْ فَيَقُولُ قَبَضْتُمْ ثَمَرَةَ فُؤَادِهِ فَيَقُولُونَ نَعَمْ فَيَقُولُ مَاذَا قَالَ عَبْدِي فَيَقُولُونَ حَمِدَكَ وَاسْتَرْجَعَ فَيَقُولُ اللَّهُ : " ابْنُوا لِعَبْدِي بَيْتًا فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَسَمُّوهُ بَيْتَ الْحَمْدِ "

حسنه الألباني في السلسة الصحيحة ( 1408

Al-Tirmidhi (942) narrated that Abu Sinaan said: I buried my son Sinaan and Abu Talhah al-Khoolaani was sitting at the graveside. When I wanted to go out he took my hand and said, “Shall I not give you some glad tidings, O Abu Sinaan?” I said, “Yes.” He said, “Al-Dahhaak ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Arzab narrated to me from Abu Moosa al-Ash’ari that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a person’s child dies, Allaah says to His angels, ‘You have taken the childof My slave.’ They say, ‘Yes.’ He says, ‘You have taken the apple of his eye.’ They say, ‘Yes.’ He says, ‘What did My slave say?’ They say, ‘He praised you and said “Innaalillaahi wa innailayhi raaji’oon (Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return).’ Allaah says, ‘Build for My slave a house in Paradise and call it the house of praise.’” 

(Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1408) 

Love and salaam (peace)

(proud2bmom3 Muslim Moms-- Owner. 

muslimmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM

O my sister they will be in my duas .  May Allah forgive this sister and may Allah give this brother comfort and ease his pain .. This is so sad .. Life is so short and we may go to Allah at anytime...any age   Makes you think , May all the muslim try to be better

Salam alakum

sakeenah35
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 8:10 AM

Assalamu Alaikum:

Ameen to the above duaas. This is so sad, mashallah.simple frown

ummrami
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:33 PM

What a sad story . I pray that his heart is given time to heal and to mourn the loss of his dear wife and children . May his wife be forgiven of all sins and may she and her children rest in peace . I will keep them all in my prayers .

sisnur
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 8:53 AM

Assalamualaikum,

Amien to all the dua's sis I can imagine his feeling, it is heart wretching mashAllah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)