Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please make Du'a for family.. Baby Seja has passed today..

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:33 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 651 Total Views

NOTE: Baby Seja has passed away today.. Please make Du'a for her, her Mother and the family to help them get through this, especially the mom...

Salam,

I haven't commented in a while sisters, I miss u all!

Anyway, one of my best friends, also a Sister, has Mash'Allah a beautiful little girl who is almost eight months old.  Since she was born, she was diagnosed with a very rare condition called Surfactant Deficiency and the mutation is abca3.  ( Just in case you were curious to do research the website to go to is Goodsearch.com)  It's a rare lung disease that this precious little girl was born with and has been living in the hospital since birth.  Mash'Allah if you see her, you cannot tell that she is even sick.  She, just has a tube on her nose to help her breath.  Well, the past two days she's having a harder time breathing and is getting weaker faster then expected.  PLEASE Make DU'A for her.  If you need her name it's Seja, and for her Mom and the rest of the family ofcourse to get through whatever Allah decides.  If you need the mom's name it's Rana, but I will erase this post in a few days.  Ofcourse, we all pray for a miracle and that this all goes away, but atleast not to have this baby suffer, and for the family to cope and keep their Iman strong, which AlhamduAllah they do have very strong Iman. 

Salam

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
practicingislam
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM

wa'alaykum asalam rahmatullah wa barakatuh of course sister i will keep the family and her in my du'as jazak'Allah khair

sakeenah35
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Assalamu Alaikum:

May Allah give her shifaa ameen!

UmMustafa
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:40 AM

May Allah increase the family w/ patience and may He give Seja shifa and tranquility..ameen ya Rabb.

UmMustafa
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajieoon.  (To Allah we belong, and to Him we shall return).  May Allah (SWT) give the mother patience and ease and acceptance that this is better for the baby,no matter how hard it seem right now :(.  Maybe if Seja :( lived she would have suffered greatly.  Allah is Kind and Just and Merciful.  May this blessed child intercede on the behalf of her family.  I beg Allah to give Seja's mom and family peace in their hearts...

RissaBusch
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Salaams

awww, to Allah we belong and to Allah we return.  May Allah (swt) grant the family patience, understand, and ease during their time of grief. Ameen.

wife2ali
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 11:21 AM

I'm sorry sister. As we know these things are from Allah (Subhanna wa Ta'ala). I realize that's probably not the correct thing to say in a situation like this but it is true. Insha Allah her mother will heal in time.

practicingislam
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 12:27 PM

La hawla wa la quwatta illa billah Ya'Allah i am so sad to see this today subhan'Allah , may Allah make her grave with so much freshness and happiness ameen, and may Allah let this be a door path for them in jannah together ameen, ya'Allah i am so sad , i know its the Qadr but subhan'Allah

proud2bmom3 Group Owner
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Assalamu alaikum my dear sisters.

may Allah grant her family patience. Ameen. I leave you with these verses and ahadith insha' Allah. may Allah forgive us all and guide us , Ameen. :

قال الله تعالى : " ( وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِنَ الأَمْوَالِ وَالأَنْفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ . الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ . أُولَئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ) البقرة / 155 ، 156 ،157

Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings): 

And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As- Saabiroon (the patient).

Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’

They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones”

[al-Baqarah 2:155-157]

رواه الترمذي ( 942 ) عَنْ أَبِي سِنَانٍ قَالَ دَفَنْتُ ابْنِي سِنَانًا وَأَبُو طَلْحَةَ الْخَوْلانِيُّ جَالِسٌ عَلَى شَفِيرِ الْقَبْرِ فَلَمَّا أَرَدْتُ الْخُرُوجَ أَخَذَ بِيَدِي فَقَالَ أَلا أُبَشِّرُكَ يَا أَبَا سِنَانٍ قُلْتُ بَلَى فَقَالَ حَدَّثَنِي الضَّحَّاكُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ عَرْزَبٍ عَنْ أَبِي مُوسَى الأَشْعَرِيِّ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ : " إِذَا مَاتَ وَلَدُ الْعَبْدِ قَالَ اللَّهُ لِمَلائِكَتِهِ قَبَضْتُمْ وَلَدَ عَبْدِي فَيَقُولُونَ نَعَمْ فَيَقُولُ قَبَضْتُمْ ثَمَرَةَ فُؤَادِهِ فَيَقُولُونَ نَعَمْ فَيَقُولُ مَاذَا قَالَ عَبْدِي فَيَقُولُونَ حَمِدَكَ وَاسْتَرْجَعَ فَيَقُولُ اللَّهُ : " ابْنُوا لِعَبْدِي بَيْتًا فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَسَمُّوهُ بَيْتَ الْحَمْدِ "

حسنه الألباني في السلسة الصحيحة ( 1408

Al-Tirmidhi (942) narrated that Abu Sinaan said: I buried my son Sinaan and Abu Talhah al-Khoolaani was sitting at the graveside. When I wanted to go out he took my hand and said, “Shall I not give you some glad tidings, O Abu Sinaan?” I said, “Yes.” He said, “Al-Dahhaak ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Arzab narrated to me from Abu Moosa al-Ash’ari that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a person’s child dies, Allaah says to His angels, ‘You have taken the childof My slave.’ They say, ‘Yes.’ He says, ‘You have taken the apple of his eye.’ They say, ‘Yes.’ He says, ‘What did My slave say?’ They say, ‘He praised you and said “Innaalillaahi wa innailayhi raaji’oon (Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return).’ Allaah says, ‘Build for My slave a house in Paradise and call it the house of praise.’” 

(Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1408) 

we belong to Allah, and to Him we return.. Laa ilaaha Illa Allah.

I leave you all in the trusted care of Allah.

Love and salaam (peace)

(proud2bmom3 Muslim Moms-- Owner. 

Jadamay
by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Salam,

Jazak Allah Khairun sisters.

I went to the Janaza and the Wake today.  AlhamduAllah, Masha'Allah the family are so strong and have so much taqwa and Iman.  The sister is one of my closest friends, and I was worried she will lose herself, but Masha'Allah she seems to be strong, and I hope she stays strong.  Thank you sisters for your kind words, your comfort, and your dua's/ Hadiths.

bow down

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)