Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Paltalk.. spreading Hate, against Islam. please review.sign, and boycot

Posted by (Group Admin) on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:57 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 336 Total Views
I received this a few days ago about paltalk reserving a section to attacking Islam and prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.
here is a petition to sign.. please read and respond.

when will it ever end?

http://www.petitiononline.com/Steyr/petition.html
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
practicingislam
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 3:08 PM
asalamu alaikum rahmatullah wa barakatuh sister muslimah4life i read the petition signature but i wanted to ask u what was going on on Paltalk is there a way we can view the post......Jazak'Allah khair
jacqui
by on Apr. 19, 2007 at 1:39 AM
paltalk is a chat program. i used to have it long ago but didn't find it all that interesting. if i was you i wouldn't take it too personally. each chat room is set up by individuals so it isn't paltalk really, it's an individual on paltalk. is it wrong? yes because it is doing nothing but spreading ignorance and hate.

i honestly don't know if a petition would really work as much as finding out who runs the servers on the other end which could block the ip from being able to set up the room.

the difference between paltalk and other chat programs is that well when it came out you could actually chat. if you had a mic you could litterally talk as a group. now yahoo and msn and aim have that as well so it isn't so special anymore but at one point in time it was concidered pretty cool.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)