Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Baby is A Sign From ALLAH

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 6:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 363 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Salaam alaikyum Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh Sisters--this is LONG but its a miraculous story a gift from ALLAH to me.

I converted to Islam 5 years prior. Whenever I invoked Allah Azauwajelle, he has answered my prayers, Subhan'Allah. My husband and I have been married for 3 years, during this time, Ive been struggling to get pregnant. Ive gone to clinics, and OBGYNS and tried methods to conceive and each was a failure. I was feeling so upset, every method I tried, nothing. My husband and I were active every day something shouldve happened within 3 years. On this passed New Years Eve (not Islamic) dec 31-jan 1 2012, I watched the ball drop with my mother and husband. Upon the moment of 2012 and people were saying Happy New Year, I quickly withdrew myself and invoked Allah in a Dua-I begged of Allah to please give me a child this year please bless me ya raabi with a child of my own. I completed my Dua, and went off to bed. January 15 I was very sick. I was light headed and not feeling well, I was worried for my health. I went to a walk-in clinic. She looked at me, had me urinate in a cup, and then diagnosed me with BV (bacterial vaginosis) she said its absolutely normal, get dressed and she will write a Perscription for Antibiotics in the mean time. After getting dressed, I opened the door to walk out and she rushed me back in the room closed the door and said, "Your urine analysis came back, you're pregnant, your test was postitive for pregnancy." I was shocked. I stare at her, and she said "Is this something you wanna keep?" I said "Of course!" And I left and I cried the whole way home, but I was UNSURE...

Reason for being unsure was because I was taking HCG drops to lose weight, which is what they test in Urine for pregnancy, its the same hormone. So I told my OBGYN she sent me for a U/S...sure enough, there was a yolk sac, but no heart beat. I went back in 2 weeks SUBHANALLAH it was confirmed, and I was at that time 6 weeks pregnant. 

I invoked Allah again for a sign what am I having? WALLAHI ATHEEM by Allah I swear, I dreamed that night. I dreamed I had GREEN SNOT/MUCUS all over my hand.,I didnt know what to do, so I wiped it on the concrete ground. I woke up and was like what kind of dream is that? Ewww..I typed it in later on google, Dream about green snot on hand and the FIRST THING TO COME UP was SAHIH AL BUKHARI and it says, THIS IS MEANING YOU'RE HAVING A GIRL.

Wallahi @ 19 wks it was confirmed, a baby Girl. I am now, today 23 weeks. Subhanallah, TabarakALLAH.

The only time I invoked ALLAH for a baby, I NEVER INVOKED ALLAH FOR A CHILD before I never thought to, I turned to medicines and science and was DENIED BY ALL. but the one time I turned to my Lord, I became pregnant. Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi! Subhanallahi wal atheem!

by on May. 27, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LillyJDv3.0
by on May. 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Congratulations! It took dh and I three years to concieve also, and I am 23 weeks and 3 days pregnant with a baby boy now :)

CafeMom Tickers

collectivecow
by on May. 27, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Congratulations! Babies are such a wonderful gift and blessing: The power of prayer can be such an amazing thing.

MissPuchiCampos
by on May. 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Congrats!!!!

muhajjirah Group Admin
by on May. 28, 2012 at 4:41 PM

mashaAllah, tabarakAllah. Allah is the Best Who Plans :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN