Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Left foot pain

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:19 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

Assalamu alaikum sisters I am having foot pain and thought some of you may have experienced this! When I am prostrating and sit up and my left foot is sideways towards the right all of my weight is leaning on that foot and it hurts very much! It is very very sore and making salat painful. I'm not obese but I am no skinny girl lol. Any advice?

by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
muhajjirah Group Admin
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
waalaikum asalaam, it can be a number of things or something as simple as muscle soreness. if its due to prolonged standing during taraweeh, use a chair to sit and rest it. if that doesn't help or if it's difficult to cope with or increases, then please get it evaluated, particular if you find yourself unable to move any part of is freely. may Allah improve the situation for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UmmImaan
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Do not put your foot sideways inshallah. I have a back injury and any assymetry hurts. God does not want us to be in pain inshallah or make assalaat difficult for us. We are even allowed to pray sitting (I do sometimes) if we have a physical ailment. Or even laying down if we are too ill to stand.

ABeautifulQadar
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:01 PM
But i have to put my foot sideways right? When we place our forehead to the ground toes should face Mecca. When we say Allahu Akbar and sit up our left foot should face the left and our right foot straight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)