Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introduction

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

Assalaamu'Alaykum Wa Rahmataullaahi Wa Barakatuhu Sisters:

I hope this finds you all in the greatest of imaan. I'm MENAMAMA and I'm a revert to Islaam born and raised in the United States. I am a wife to man from Saudi Arabia. I am very happy to have found this forum. We currently have one son that is 8 years old. However, I hope in the next year or so to ttc#2 insha'Allaah. My husband feels we should wait, but nevetheless, I can not wait.

insha'Allaah I hope to meet and befriend sisters of the ummah. May Allaah continue to help us and keep us on the straight path. Ameen!

feeimanAllaah.

Janan(Kelly)

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). Qur'an 49.13

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
barunka050811
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome

muslimahpj Group Admin
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Walaikum assalaam Sister

Welcome to the group.

SlingsAndThings
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Wa Alaikum salaam sister and welcome to the group

Oh you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with those who are patient-

Al Quran 2-153

MENAMAMA
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:44 AM

thank you all for the beautiful welcome. May Allaah bless with you all with the goodness of this world and the goodness of the hereafter. Ameen!

Anagalia022
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Welcome to the Group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)