Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you want the reward of freeing ten slaves? have your sins forgiven even if they were like the foam of the sea??? ... here's how.

Posted by (Group Owner) on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:49 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 199 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Assalamu alaikum dear sisters.. 

just wanted to share.. :) 

جاء في حديث أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ : " مَنْ قَالَ لا إِلَهَ إِلا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لا شَرِيكَ لَهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ فِي يَوْمٍ مِائَةَ مَرَّةٍ كَانَتْ لَهُ عَدْلَ عَشْرِ رِقَابٍ وَكُتِبَتْ لَهُ مِائَةُ حَسَنَةٍ وَمُحِيَتْ عَنْهُ مِائَةُ سَيِّئَةٍ وَكَانَتْ لَهُ حِرْزًا مِنْ الشَّيْطَانِ يَوْمَهُ ذَلِكَ حَتَّى يُمْسِيَ وَلَمْ يَأْتِ أَحَدٌ بِأَفْضَلَ مِمَّا جَاءَ بِهِ إِلا أَحَدٌ عَمِلَ أَكْثَرَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ . "   رواه البخاري 3050
وكذلك ما جاء أيضا عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ : " مَنْ قَالَ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ فِي يَوْمٍ مِائَةَ مَرَّةٍ حُطَّتْ خَطَايَاهُ وَإِنْ كَانَتْ مِثْلَ زَبَدِ الْبَحْرِ . "  رواه البخاري 5936

reported by Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Whoever says ‘Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in Qadeer (There is no god but Allaah Alone, with no partner or associate; His is the Dominion and His is the Praise, and He is Able to do all things), one hundred times in a day, it will be equivalent (in reward) to freeing ten slaves, and a hundred hasanaat (good deeds) will be recorded for him, and one hundred sayi’aat (bad deeds) will be erased from his record; it will be a protection for him from the Shaytaan all that day until evening comes, and nobody can do any better than that except one who does more than that.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3050).

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) also reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever says ‘Subhaan Allaah wa bi hamdih (Glory and praise be to Allaah)’ one hundred times in a day, his sins will be wiped out even if they are like the foam of the sea.’” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5936).

Love and salaam (peace)

(proud2bmom3 Muslim Moms-- Owner. 

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
umfatima2010
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this, sister. May Allah reward you for doing so.

mishamama
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Jazzaky Allahu Khayran! Thanks for sharing sister. :D
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ABeautifulQadar
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Idk if I could learn all of that :( Every morning I wake up and say la ilaha il Allah but Arabic is very difficult for me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
proud2bmom3 Group Owner
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Assalamu alaikum dear sister. try to read it in transliteration.. it is preferable to make duas in Arabic. but if you cant' then you can say them in English. :)  ( except inside Salat)

Quoting ABeautifulQadar:

Idk if I could learn all of that :( Every morning I wake up and say la ilaha il Allah but Arabic is very difficult for me.

Love and salaam (peace)

(proud2bmom3 Muslim Moms-- Owner. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)