Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need friends

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:53 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 145 Total Views
Salm sister,is there any sister that live in south australia?im so bored,i juz need someone to talk or call or msgging with,thanx
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
proud2bmom3 Group Owner
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:49 AM

wa alaikum assalaam dear sister and welcome to our group.. 

I dont' know if we have anyone here from Australia, we  have sisters from all over the world. the beautiful thing about the Internet, is that no matter where we are, we can still connect with sisters who share our beliefs and interests.. insha Allah you will form great sisterhoods here.. 

I am a mother of three, two boys and a girl. up until recentlly I lived in Louisiana, USA.. but a few months ago my family and I moved to Jordan to be around family .. 

we are so excited to have you here.. please make yourself at home.. 

I leave you in the trusted care of Allah. (((hugs)))

Love and salaam (peace)

(proud2bmom3 Muslim Moms-- Owner. 

sonorared
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I an American living in Dundee, Scotland.  Most of my friends are online and all over the world.  I am here anytime someone wants to talk, rant, or unload.  I also never share what someone reveals to me to anyone else.  I was trained as a therapist and offer my services, advice, wisdom (I am 64) for free to any of the wonderful women in this group.  Several of my friendships have come as a result of this group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)